Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Cowtown Pizza Relocated - New zpizza Opening

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Cowtown Pizza Relocated – New zpizza Opening

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

buckette13

Hate to bring up the possibility of another landmark Grandview eatery biting the big one, but it has been dark the last few times I have driven by. I have noticed it most of the prime pizza evening times last week.

HighLife
    Participant

We tried to order subs Saturday night and no one was answering the phone! I hope they are not closed; their subs were pretty decent.

dru
    Participant

it has sold.

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Possibly redevelopment?

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

<— Beer Pizza —>

LBDD
    Participant

vestanpance said:
    <— Beer Pizza —>

Best sign ever. It convinced me to try Cowtown the first time.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

fwiw I thought Cowtown was a good alternative to Donatos. You could get a similar pie for much cheaper with the coupons.

I hope it comes back.

Pablo
    Participant

That corner would be a great location for a 4 story apartment building (like the Windsor) with retail below.

dru
    Participant

best i know it was the business that was sold, not the building. so i would expect more pizza, less redevelopment.

mrpoppinzs

Pablo said:
    That corner would be a great location for a 4 story apartment building (like the Windsor) with retail below.

I had heard the building owner shopped the land for condo’s at the tail end of the boom. The Dominos and Circle K were pushed out before the deal fell through. I am not sure how hard it is to finance apartment buildings but I agree it seems a solid investment in a great location.

musicfan2
    Participant

catnfiddle
    Participant

WHEW! Cowtown is our go-to delivery pizza for when we’re too busy or tired to cook or to get in the car. I can handle a temporary loss and will order a Chicken BBQ pizza when the repairs are done.

buckette13

Goodnews!
    I know a lot of you were worried, the great grandview pizza paucity is no more. ;) I drove by on the way home and that familiar red and yellow decor was lit up and serving the butcher’s best to the masses once again! :)

catnfiddle
    Participant

FunkBrothers
    Participant

I walked by today and I found this notice at Cowtown’s door. They’re moving!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: