Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dead of Winter Bash at Wild Goose Creative

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events Dead of Winter Bash at Wild Goose Creative

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  alexandradedels 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Looking for a completely different way to spend a cold, winter Saturday night?

Then get all decked out as a famous (or infamous!) icon from the past and head on over to the Dead of Winter Bash. The party will be on Saturday, March 5, from 7 to 10 p.m.at the Wild Goose Creative (2491 Summit Street, Columbus, OH 43202).

The Dead of Winter Bash is a costume gala and art auction to benefit orphaned children in Ethiopia. The party is open to the public, and will feature music, dancing, drinks, hoers d’oeuvres and desserts, live auctions, and chances to win cool prizes.

Items available for auction will be vacations, original artworks, jewelry, quirky gift baskets, specialty food items, and more. There will be prizes for the best cosutmes, so attendees should come dressed as a famous dead person. Tickets are $50 a person, and all proceeds from ticket sales and auction items will benefit Ethiopian Orphan Relief.

Ethiopian Orphan Relief is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that works to improve the living conditions and lives of orphaned children in Ethiopia. The organization partners with local groups to support the emotional and physical needs of the orphaned children. For more information about Ethiopian Orphan Relief, please visit the organizations Web site at http://www.ethiopianorphanrelief.org or their blog at http://www.ethiopianorphanrelief.wordpress.com.

This sounds like a blast. I can’t wait.

jharcar

I have my costume picked out! Get my prize ready.

Doris day

This event wll be fabulous! Great items for the silent auction–an EVOLVED gift certficate, tickets for Ballet Met, Funny Bone, CATCO, and Shadowbox LIVE and so many more.

Costume contest for the best of the famous AND dead.

See you there!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Celebrate The New Year in Three Ways with CU!

Get your tickets online before these events sell out!