Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Danny Tenaglia - Live @ Clorophilla, Taranto, Italy - 08-11-

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Danny Tenaglia – Live @ Clorophilla, Taranto, Italy – 08-11-

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

yesme wrotego play with ur 10 fans chode.

Again, keep the personal insults out of the conversation please.

If you guys have something personal to say, do it in emai. No one else wants to read it in public.

THANKS!

8)

Daz
    Participant

Walker wrote

yesme wrotego play with ur 10 fans chode.

Again, keep the personal insults out of the conversation please.

If you guys have something personal to say, do it in emai. No one else wants to read it in public.

THANKS!

8)

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!

*goes to pop popcorn*

dKilla

Just saying…I have to question the ethics in this shoot first, ask questions later method of posting livesets. It stands to reason that the artist should be asked permission before the set is recorded and/or posted rather than the artist having to spend time searching out the unauthorized recordings online and ask that they be removed in order to protect themselves.

Anonymous

well then, let me assure you that i highly doubt if any dj/act that is worth downloading does not know if there sets are being traded.

it’s simple really

ALL record labels

ALL booking agents

ALL artist management

they ALL promote and/or look for info on the boards were they are, or where they want to be.

that is how danny’s manager emailed the guys at ms and asked for them to take down the set, which they did.

and in reality, sites like mine are the best places for dj’s/artists to look to see if something is getting out that should not be getting out.

for example, techno artists more then likely keep an eye on blackoutaudio forums and poundingtechno forums as well.

jungle artists more then likely check out doa and dnb-sets

to imagine that dnb artists dont know that mixes of theirs are up on doa is highly idiotic to even assume.

besides many of them being members of doa

just like techno artists and black out audio forums.

like i said, all my shit is legit, if someone has an issue with what i got, i take it down.

so does everyone else.

very few ever ask to take shit down, danny t has always been iffy on his sets, but i dont think peeps would have to jack his sets if it was not 6 years in between mix cd’s eh?

when you got dj’s like sasha putting out mixes for free on the net, then everyone is doing it or will be very soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Win a Pair of Tickets to Product Runway: Express Your Wild Side

fundraisers events downtown fashion fun

Want to win tickets to Product Runway 2018 on Thursday, May 24th?

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE CONTEST