Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Dance Music Scene in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Dance Music Scene in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I will find myself in the Columbus area quite often in the upcoming year, and was wondering where the best places are for good EDM? I’m not talking about dance remixes of top40 stuff, but hard pounding electro, progressive, tech house, house, etc.

If there isn’t such a venue, or night, then how would the Columbus community respond to such a night? I would also be considering throwing events occasionally at a good venue and pumping out such music…bringing a little Chicago EDM love to Columbus.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Thanks for that link. I have looked at it already. I was kinda trying to get a local perspective about those or any similar events.

ShredHead

Check out My Best Friends Party on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MyBestFriendsParty?fref=ts). They bring in a lot of dark EDM to different venues (Skully’s monthly dance party LeBoom!, the Bluestone, and the Newport are the big three). roeVy is the big dog here in Columbus, so watch for their local shows too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: