Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Cupcakes?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Cupcakes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

columbusfoodie
    Participant

I’m wanting to do a cupcake crawl for my blog, so I’m wondering about your favorite places to get cupcakes in the Columbus metro area? I already know about Bakery Gingham and Pink Moon, and they’re both already on the list…

Thanks in advance!

KSquared

The chocolate cupcakes at Pattycake are amazing.

Cyclist

I heard Surly Girl does cupcakes. Krogers.

Mercurius
    Participant

Cyclist wrote I heard Surly Girl does cupcakes. Krogers.

Yeah, I don’t know who makes them for Surly Girl but the Beer Wench did a cup cake beer pairing there and it was pretty amazing. Really good cupcakes.

HeySquare
    Participant

Yosicks. 5th and Jackson in German Village. It’s an icing extravaganza! Also try the friands while you are there (make sure they are just warm, yum!)

sarahb
    Participant

I think pattycake’s chocolate cupcake are the best in town but I may be a bit partial;)

laChewla
    Participant

Try not to go into a diabetic coma during this crawl – I know I would. :!:

michaelcoyote
    Participant

laChewla wrote Try not to go into a diabetic coma during this crawl – I know I would. :!:

maybe it should be a cupcake criterium instead.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Another place I just saw on facebook:

http://www.myspace.com/littledarlincupcakes

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Found another place in Dublin:
    Sugar Inc Cupcakes and Tea Salon[/url]

They also have bubble tea!

SusanB
    Participant

Anne wrote:

Another place I just saw on facebook:

http://www.myspace.com/littledarlincupcakes

We served little darlin cupcakes at the CIF+VF party and they were a big hit. Every single one got eaten!

pixiecrinkle
    Participant

Pattycake’s are awesome, but I will give props to the lemon rather than chocolate. My dad is not a vegan dude, and he loves the lemon cupcakes so much that they are my go-to gift to send for father’s day, bday, whatever.

CEF08

I make cakes and cupcakes as a side biz operation. It would sound bias to say they’re pretty delicious so I’ll just say this “side biz” keeps growing. I’d be down for a crawl, but I’d need to get a location because I currently work from home.

Check out my work: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cakes-On-The-Side/109351804883

turnedNOTburned
    Participant

sarahb wrote >>
    I think pattycake’s chocolate cupcake are the best in town but I may be a bit partial;)

Can you imagine one of their cupcakes with the HoHo Filling? I’d love to see PattyCake sell at some larger festivals/events with Coupons or a map to their store. People could sample their FANTASTIC stuff, find out how good it is (and good for you) then go to the store to get more of it :)

The fact they were at Comfest was a stroke of Genius….

doonzey

I have arranged 2 cupcake crawls in the past two years. Each year pink moon won hands down! This year we made sure to call ahead and reserve cupcakes since we were doing it on a saturday afternoon. We also made T-Shirts this year which added in the fun. Let me know if you have any questions!

2008 Itinerary

pink moon
    pattycake
    surly girl
    piece of cake in short north

2009 Itinerary

Pink Moon
    Suisse Shop at polaris
    pattycake
    bakery gingham

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE