Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Holiday Party - Thur, Dec 19 at Strongwater - Presented by Kemba

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Holiday Party – Thur, Dec 19 at Strongwater – Presented by Kemba

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

catnfiddle
    Participant

Columbus Underground was one of the things that made me stop loathing my new home town and start getting involved. The annual holiday party is such a great time to get the old guard back together. Thank you for the hospitality and the camaraderie. Please, people who have made Columbus my home, don’t be strangers.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

That strongwater rye was some goooood stuff. Many thanks to buffalo trace and, especially Los Potosinos, Sugardaddy’s, and definitely Walker and crew for organizing. Sorry we couldn’t stay longer.

cheers!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Nice turn out tonight. Great party.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Thanks to all who came out! Anne and I had a really fun time chatting with a whole lot of people! Thanks to Strongwater for hosting and thanks to all who donated to the toy drive! We’ll be sure to post a photo of the whole pile of toys before sending them off tomorrow! ;)

Happy Holidays!

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

My head is throbbing this morning. I obviously did not drink enough.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Wish I could have said hello to more folks but I was on duty.. Thanks for coming out!

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Great time as always, and the best Christmas party of the year!

Nice seeing and chatting up everyone and meeting some new folks too.

Good times!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I had a great time, and loved the good company & conversation. Well done CU!

JimSweeney
    Participant

That was fun! Thanks Walker and Ann for setting it up. I hope everyone drank lots of Gin Sweeneys! They’re good for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: