Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Holiday Party - Thur, Dec 13 at Dinin' Hall

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Holiday Party – Thur, Dec 13 at Dinin' Hall

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

The lot will be open, plenty of parking on rich and Lucas. The gravel and grass lots are always options aswell. Looking forward to seeing all your faces!

Key Bump

Bump!

patient_zero
    Participant

Thanks, Santa. I went toy shopping tonight. Hoping that we gather a lot of toys for the kids at FCCS. You can click in the link below if you are looking for toy suggestions.

Click to access FCCS-Wish_Info-Toy_Flyer2012.pdf

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Gonna be a fun one tonight! See you all there! ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

SWOOP! STREET THYME! THAT FOOD TRUCK! TONIGHT!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Chris Sherman is picking up the keg of Christmas Ale today!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anne’s picking up treats today from Pattycake Bakery, Mozart’s Cafe and Sugardaddy’s!

Snowville Creamery is pleased to announce that Warren Taylor, CEO and Dairy Nerd, will be present at tonight’s holiday party to unveil his young company’s first cultured dairy products: plain yogurt and Crème fraîche. Check out our website for more information, and we’ll see you all tonight!

http://www.snowvillecreamery.com/

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Weird. That’s news to me.

Can you email me about that? [email protected]

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Walker said:
    Anne’s picking up treats today from Pattycake Bakery, Mozart’s Cafe and Sugardaddy’s!

Oops! I said Pattycake, but meant Cookie Cravings! :D

Graybeak
    Participant

Bring your friends! The more the merrier!

Perhaps his friends are yogurt and Crème fraîche?

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

Walker said:
    Oops! I said Pattycake, but meant Cookie Cravings! :D

We’ve got my mother in law from Dayton hooked on Cookie Cravings. A dozen of their cookies is our go to hostess gift for her.

catnfiddle
    Participant

I had too much fun shopping for a gift to donate! Since our niece is in NYC, I don’t have a ton of occasion to shop offline. Larson Toy and Hobby is a hoot.

Twixlen
    Participant

I can’t stay long, but I’mma be there! Woot!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Thanks to all who stopped by tonight! Had a great time talking with as many people as I could. We probably saw 200 people come through during the evening, and the keg of beer unfortunately wasn’t bottomless and ran out around 7:30pm. We’ll have to get more for next time around. ;)

Thanks to Tim & Eliza at Dinin’ Hall for hosting, Chris(mas) Sherman and Kris Howell and everyone else at 400 West Rich for making the party festival and fun, and thanks to the Food Trucks and Dessert providers for making it another fun holiday event.

And extra thanks to anyone who brought a toy for our toy drive! It was a very generous collection and I know will make a difference to all of the boys and girls who get to have a present on Christmas morning. ;)

Happy Holidays everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: