Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Happy Hour Meetup at Park Street Cantina - Fri July 9th 6pm-9pm

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Happy Hour Meetup at Park Street Cantina – Fri July 9th 6pm-9pm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

ColumbusUnderground.com Happy Hour Meetup

Join us at in the Tequila Bar at

Park Street Cantina on Friday July 9th

6pm-9pm

$3 Margaritas and $3 Coronas

Complimentary appetizers will be provided

491 Park Street – Downtown

http://www.parkstreetcantina.com

Now why would you do that? You are aware that this place is on Park Street and all that entails. I’d rather go to Canabar and might very well.

I’ll be there, been wanting to see the revamp of the old Spice (which was one of my favorite spots at one time).

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Columbusite wrote >>
    Now why would you do that? You are aware that this place is on Park Street and all that entails. I’d rather go to Canabar and might very well.

We’ll all be losing sleep over your absence I’m sure.

I say nice job, Walker. I’d never go here on any other night, but I would like to just be nosy and check it out…so I shall probably stop by.

I like margaritas.

joev
    Participant

It’s a really nicely done spot for summer weekends. I like the indoor/outdoor setup. The stools are rickety though; beware, and the men’s room sink is pretty ridiculously designed. I think their usual happy hour is $5 maragarita pitchers or beer pitchers. It’s not stellar food, but it’s passable for a bar night.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Yay!! I can come to this one AND it’s Mexican food and margaritas AND it’s my Bday week, woooooo.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ve always been of the mindset that if you’re a fun person, you can have fun just about any place where you go. Hanging out with a group of 20-30 CU people sounds fun to me, no matter what the setting.

Anyway, I figured that this is a new spot that a lot of people haven’t checked out yet (myself included, although I was there to do an interview a few weeks before it opened) and I think they’ve done a pretty impressive job on the revamp from Spice to breathe some new life into the space.

Looking forward to seeing folks there next month. ;)

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I’d like to see Walker do the tequila chair!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’d like to see Snarf do the Tequila Dance!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

haha, classic!!

catnfiddle
    Participant

Omigod, I have this image of as many people as we can drag into it doing the Tequila Dance. If we all look silly, then none of us do!

Sorry, I’m at the home stretch of grading papers and am probably a little manic.

Tenzo
    Participant

Wish this was tonight.

I stopped by this place for a drink while on a mini bar crawl last week. It’s redone very well, just the pop music needs to be fixed. The chair swings are a ton of fun! The crowd is a mixed bag of people.

blammo
    Participant

Tenzo wrote >>
    Wish this was tonight.

+1

had an unexpected gig cancellation tonight and i had no idea this place even existed. not really gonna go down there without a few peeps though.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

I want to check it out too. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: