Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Happy Hour at Z Cucina - Thur Oct 14th

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Happy Hour at Z Cucina – Thur Oct 14th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Cookie

KSquared wrote >>
    I need a drink. Is it 6 yet?

It is somewhere.

KSquared

Cookie wrote >>

KSquared wrote >>

It is somewhere.

It can’t come fast enough today. At this point, I might pregame the happy hour :)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

KSquared wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

KSquared wrote >>

It is somewhere.

It can’t come fast enough today. At this point, I might pregame the happy hour :)

Ha! Nothing wrong with that. I’m ready for a drink too. Been a long day/week/month. ;)

sdbuck1
    sdbuck1
    Participant

Going to try to make it after work. How many people usually come to the CU happy hours?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anywhere from 20 to 80, but usually around 35-45. ;) Just introduce yourself! :D

catnfiddle
    Participant

Rats, by the time Rockmastermike and I got there, it was 8:55 and most of you were gone. Since when has a CU Happy Hour ended early?! Thanks to RoJoNo and company for sticking around as I guzzled a Manhattan.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Heh. Yeah, usually things run a little late on Thursday evenings, but I guess there was a lot of other events going on tonight both before and after.

Either way, we had a good crowd, so thanks to all who came out! It was fun!

And thanks again to Z Cucina for hosting! Great job on the nice spread of food and the drink deals! :D

tourist19
    Participant

Thanks for another great event! The food was awesome (the gnocchi especially) and atmosphere lovely.

sdbuck1
    sdbuck1
    Participant

Sorry I missed it. Deffo going to make the next one. Are they monthly?

SusanB
    Participant

Hats off to Walker again! The food was shockingly good and we had a blast. Wish we could have stayed longer but we had to jet off to the Yelp thing.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

FYI… I mentioned this to a few folks at the meetup, but Z Cucina had to close for about a week a few months ago due to the fire issues next door. If you’re thinking about heading back there for dinner, it’s a good time to do so!

https://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/z-cucina-temprary-closing

Help support them and get them through this construction mess! ;)

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.