Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Happy Hour at St. James Tavern - Thur Feb 11th

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Happy Hour at St. James Tavern – Thur Feb 11th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

JimSweeney wrote >>
    Voila. http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4350715875/
    yeah Ben. sorry about your puny arm. i’m a good puncher.

That’s way dark and yer missin one!
    But I’ll take it. :)

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

met some new people, found out some identities…all in all, good. except this guy with glasses kept following me…

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

von wrote >>
    had a great time, per usual.

Great seeing you, your stache, and your better half. I miss you guys!

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

we miss you too! it was good to be back in the nexus of the universe for a night!

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

Thank you all for braving the snow/slush and the cold to drink beer& hang out! I was actually glad to hop behind the bar for a bit because it was WAY easier to say “hi” to people that way- kinda ironic I suppose. I have a couple new faces to go with profiles now -coolbuckeye& heysquared it was lovely to meet you both! Big thanks to Steve from Z Pizza& Bagel Zach also! 5 XL pizzas were killed in record time once again& 4 cases of Burger disappeared in 2 hours& gawd knows how many bagels. Excellent work by an excellent crew!! :D

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

BUrger was an excellent choice, SJT. and, i dont believe i had a chance to say hi. so, hi!

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

Glad I chose wisely, I really labored over that decision for weeks! ;-) heh. I am mad that I didn’t get a [email protected] your face or groundrules. I feel like I probably already know who you guys are, but I could be wrong. I’ll have to go through my files again…

KSquared

von wrote >>
    met some new people, found out some identities…all in all, good. except this guy with glasses kept following me…

It was nice to meet you Von.
    Let me know how your trip to Indochine goes!

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

i sure will! sorry we didnt get a chance to continue our conversation…next time!

JonMyers
    Participant

Great Happy Hour. We need to do a pre-meet up for the meet up sometime so we can all meet each other.

groundrules
    Participant

blammo wrote >>
    I also have a big ol’ bruise on my right arm from Sweeney and I trading punches. Always the sign of a good night. If I’m gonna be hit on by a guy, I want it to be Sweeney.

how did I miss this?

blammo
    Participant

groundrules wrote >>

blammo wrote >>
    I also have a big ol’ bruise on my right arm from Sweeney and I trading punches. Always the sign of a good night. If I’m gonna be hit on by a guy, I want it to be Sweeney.

how did I miss this?

oh man, sorry you missed out. we can come over and start punching you this evening if you like.

JimSweeney
    Participant

blammo wrote >>

groundrules wrote >>

blammo wrote >>

how did I miss this?

oh man, sorry you missed out. we can come over and start punching you this evening if you like.

sure. why not? i’m a good kicker too!

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

Next time you should have an arm wrestling competiton. Back in the day, I was pretty impressive- fer uh gerl. I would have to start training like now to get my A-game back though :)

groundrules
    Participant

SJT wrote >>
    Next time you should have an arm wrestling competiton. Back in the day, I was pretty impressive- fer uh gerl. I would have to start training like now to get my A-game back though :)

i know you could beat sweeney. right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: