Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Focus Group: How to lure someone in to their first Food Truck Experience

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat CU Focus Group: How to lure someone in to their first Food Truck Experience

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

geoyui
    Participant

FoodFort said:
    How about a halal chicken/lamb with rice truck?

There is not a truck like this to my knowledge in Columbus. There may be one in Detroit.

I had some lamb and rice from a halal cart in NYC, and I realize that they are different markets and different dynamics, but it was an awesome late night meal. For $6, you get incredibly fast, incredibly tasty (and simple) food that could feed 3. Awesome price point, and a line of 50 people only took about 10 minutes to get thru. That efficiency, price, portion and type of food is what the cbus truck festival needs.

melikecheese
    Participant

I like to bring food cart food back to my office so people can see its not some scary dirty food. A lot of people refuse to go to taco carts with me because they think they will just get sick. I don’t know why they think that, they just do.

I’d like a Gyro cart. Not the one that sits outside the LC after a show and charges 7 bucks for a pretty…uhh…sub par… gyro, but a good one.

FoodFort
    Participant

melikecheese said:
    I like to bring food cart food back to my office so people can see its not some scary dirty food.

How many people do you think would eat at your office.

I’d like a Gyro cart. Not the one that sits outside the LC after a show and charges 7 bucks for a pretty…uhh…sub par… gyro, but a good one.

I think Pitabilities does a good Gyro for under $7. Tatoheads does some killer gyro fries.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!