Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Cinco de Mayo at Cotter's - Wed May 5th

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Cinco de Mayo at Cotter’s – Wed May 5th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Supposed to be up to 83 degrees today! Perfect patio weather! Who’ll be in attendance tonight? :D

dru
    Participant

i have a kickball game across the street on the Commons at 6pm. So if anyone wants to get their early, I’m in (and in case Cotter’s staff is reading this, please start those specials before 6pm).

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

What time is your game over? ;)

dru
    Participant

i have a kickball game across the street on the Commons at 6pm. So if anyone wants to get their early, I’m in (and in case Cotter’s staff is reading this, please start those specials before 6pm).

Twixlen
    Participant

I’m still in. Woot!

I wonder what they mean by “fresh” margarita…. I truly hope it involves actual lime juice.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Not that I’m advocating for this kind of behavior tonight… but this is a great 5sf:

http://5secondfilms.com/watch/273

somertimeoh
    Participant

Are going to have a firm close at 10 is this place kinda flexible? I wanted to join in on a little margarita action, but won’t be out until 10ish.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Their normal hours end at 10pm. I have no idea if they’re staying open later tonight. If not, and the CU group is still hungry for more, I’m sure an afterparty will migrate elsewhere between 9 and 10pm. ;)

somertimeoh
    Participant

Oh I know, I just wanted to check this place out since it 1) has an oh so sought after patio! and 2) is so close to the casa :)

Lakee911
    Participant

I’m still planning on coming … but I’ll be flying solo … how will I find you guys that I don’t know?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ll bring along the nametags once again. ;) They’re always helpful!

CDS sherman

had a great time! great to meet you twixlen and A. walker i did not forget your precious name tags and markers. lol

Twixlen
    Participant

CDS sherman wrote >>
    had a great time! great to meet you twixlen and A. walker i did not forget your precious name tags and markers. lol

Back atcha! It was a great time — I loved getting to meet some of the fine CU folks live and in person. Humans, all!

Lakee911
    Participant

What they all said … :)

So, when is the next get together? :)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yeah, great to meet some new faces and catch up with familiar ones. ;) Big thanks to Cotter’s for setting up a great patio for us in great weather!

CDS sherman wrote >>
    walker i did not forget your precious name tags and markers. lol

Awesome, thanks! I knew I was going to forget those. I think Desi was the only person who wore a nametag anyway. ;)

Lakee911 wrote >>
    What they all said … :)
    So, when is the next get together? :)

The next one is at the Jury Room on the 25th! Hope to see you all there! :D

https://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/cu-happy-hour-meetup-at-the-jury-room-tue-may-25th

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE