Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU 12th Anniversary Party - Oct 10 at Studio 35

Home Forums Events CU Events CU 12th Anniversary Party – Oct 10 at Studio 35

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

No doubt

Walker said:
    +1

They underwent a major renovation last year that included big updates both to the theater equipment and the front bar:

Studio 35 Re-Opening is a Revelation

Chris, even if you prefer to see Gravity in 3D, you can still come out for the event and skip the movie to save it for later. ;)

No doubt, just wanted to clarify. I haven’t been to 35 in years, for all I know it could be 3D by now…

DouginCMH
    Participant

Not 3-D, but 40 craft beers on draft. That’ll an extra dimension or two to your viewing experience.

patient_zero
    Participant

0Angle said:
    They must have changed the description. IIRC, it was dry hopped in the fermenter, then three kinds of hops were added to the keg for further hoppiness.
    I could see how that could be interpreted as sextuple hopped.

Might even make a hop head like Porky pucker up.

Happy 12 Walker and Anne. I’m coming from Pennsylvania tomorrow evening. I’d bring you some Yuengling, but it’s not as rare in the Buckeye State as it once was.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

patient_zero said:
    Happy 12 Walker and Anne. I’m coming from Pennsylvania tomorrow evening. I’d bring you some Yuengling, but it’s not as rare in the Buckeye State as it once was.

Ha! Yeah, I think Yuengling has successfully invaded Columbus. ;)

See ya tonight!

Jared
    Jared
    Participant

Congrats on the anniversary!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

JaredThompson said:
    Congrats on the anniversary!

Thanks! :D Coming out to grab a beer tonight?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

This talk of beer has piqued my interest.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Cool! Hope to see you there in a few!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Big thanks to all who came out tonight to celebrate. I’m not sure anyone made it in to see the movie at 7pm, but it seemed like a good time was had by all drinking beer at the bar at Studio 35. ;)

Thanks again to everyone for making the past 12 years so much fun, and looking forward to another 12 heading forward! :D

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Had a great time! Thanks Walker & co!

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

0Angle said:
    They must have changed the description. IIRC, it was dry hopped in the fermenter, then three kinds of hops were added to the keg for further hoppiness.
    I could see how that could be interpreted as sextuple hopped.

OMG! OMG! OMG! This was amazing! Drunk way too much of it. Thanks so much for this very special brew Angelo.

patient_zero said:
    Might even make a hop head like Porky pucker up.

Yes, yes it did, Lauren I know you were probably busy with Go West but make sure you Go to Studio 35 soon and try this beer!

Thanks Walker and Anne for throwing another great party!
    Great seeing everyone, until next time my friends!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I had one of the Inter-Planetary’s right when I walked in. Really enjoyed it! :)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION