Our City Online

Messageboard - Columbus Festivals

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival - June 18 - 20

Home Forums Events Columbus Festivals Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival – June 18 – 20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jwing
    Participant

If you’re in the Gahanna area or just looking for something to do this weekend, you might want to check out the Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival

I have not been before, and am going to check it out Friday evening.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Sweet! Let us know how it goes. ;)

shy_999
    Participant

I went last year with my kids, hubby and parents and it was fun… but a word of caution… the face painting made my son break out and it was the airbrush kind so just a heads up for people. I’m probably going tonight and tomorrow! By the way, take money with you… you’ll need it… pretty much everything cost money, except to play in the waterfall and the creek. Considering the weather those will probably be swamped with kids and teens.

~ME

shy_999
    Participant

oh and the rides are decent… they are the main midway rides that are out and about… it makes it look like a carnival sort of… Most of the rides are for the older crowd though! So people with little ones should walk around to look at height restrictions before buying tickets.

~ME

jwing
    Participant

This was a fun event. We got there around 7:30pm on Friday and it wasnt too busy yet. We looked at the street vendors merchandise on Mill St for awhile then got some food and sat down to watch the blues band Silky Ray and the NTB’s. Good stuff. Then we made our way to the rides, which were fun depite the long lines. The weather was great we really enjoyed ourselves. Cool.

[/img]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Columbus Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: