Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Crazy girl on the roof of Gay St. building

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Crazy girl on the roof of Gay St. building

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

misskitty
    Participant

Sandersen wrote >>

groundrules wrote >>
    she was reading from a book? That IS crazy!!

The more important question is: what was she reading? I heard it was Tuesdays With Morrie…
    Seriously though, I’m really curious…

You really could not make out half of what she was saying.
    Bullhorn use Fail.

JD3

Snarf wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

JD3 wrote >>
    I didn’t see it but it sounds irresponsible.

What?

Ibiza.

Snarf, GFY. I’ve taken your jackass comments about Ibiza in good humor but it’s getting pretty old. And in case you don’t know, being annoying is not the same as getting under peoples’ skin. I know it’s your m.o. to get on here and bash people. It’s annoying. I’m sure you’ll make another comment about this comment, but I just thought I’d let you know.
    As for it being irresponsible, I have to assume she’s close to the edge of the building. Then you’re talking into a bullhorn obviously trying to get the attention of people driving and walking around downtown. Just seems annoying to me. But then again, I don’t know the whole story. Maybe the building owners paid her to be up there.

chaptal
    Participant

Maybe she was trying to tell everyone that Gordon Lightfoot was dead.

Sandersen

Woh…there’s a job that pays you to shout things through a bullhorn while standing on the roof of a high rise??

Sign me the fuck up.

JD3

Sandersen wrote >>
    Woh…there’s a job that pays you to shout things through a bullhorn while standing on the roof of a high rise??
    Sign me the fuck up.

You could be one of those people who dress up like the Statue of Liberty for the tax company.

Sandersen

JD3 wrote >>

Sandersen wrote >>
    Sign me the fuck up.

You could be one of those people who dress up like the Statue of Liberty for the tax company.

Someone would probably fly a plane into me…

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Sandersen wrote >>
    Sign me the fuck up.

Shit man, I’d do it for free…

Wait, I might have an explanation.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

She’s probably blaming Obama for something. Either that or she wants Mother Nature to hear how she really feels about all this white shit on the ground.

JD3

jpizzow wrote >>
    She’s probably blaming Obama for something. Either that or she wants Mother Nature to hear how she really feels about all this white shit on the ground.

Haha, I doubt the first part but if she was doing the second part I’d be glad to skip work tomorrow and join her.

misskitty
    Participant

I don’t know the only tree words I could make out were ” you hire men” But that’s it. So I guess it could be Obama fault lol.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

JD3 wrote >>

Sandersen wrote >>
    Sign me the fuck up.

Some of those mascots dance better than I do.

groundrules
    Participant

michaelcoyote
    Participant

groundrules wrote >>

That rules

Jimbo Jones

I did hear her say something about “you hire men” but I couldn’t make out anything else from inside my building. She did repeat the same passage more than once.

When she walked away, she seemed tipsy. I’m guessing she was either drunk or high (or perhaps both). Based on her appearance, I would not be surprised.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION