Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Corner Stone - Craft Beer and Wine Carryout in Olde Towne East

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Corner Stone – Craft Beer and Wine Carryout in Olde Towne East

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Corner Stone Carryout Coming to Olde Towne East

Published on January 25, 2013 4:40 pm Edit this post

By: Walker

Beer enthusiasts just got a new reason to come to Olde Towne East. And Olde Towne East enthusiasts just gained another reason to drink more beer.

Corner Stone is the name of a new craft beer and wine retail shop opening at the corner of Oak and Parsons in mid-February. The business is a new venture from the owners of The Tavern, a popular new bar and restaurant that opened a few blocks away on Oak Street last spring.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/corner-stone-carryout-coming-to-olde-towne-east

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Open today!

Via FB:

Brave the snow and check us out today! Our doors are open til 10pm! Over 200 varieties of beer and 400 varieties of wine. Also, 6 beers on draft for your growler-filling pleasure!

News
    Participant

CORNER STONE CRAFT BEER & WINE NOW OPEN
    Shopping — 18 February 2013
    by Nancy Colvin

Have you stopped by to see Corner Stone Craft Beer & Wine yet? When you do, you will see the familiar faces of Krista Sparks, Brad Hobbs, and Kevin Burns, who teamed up to bring The Tavern to Olde Towne East last year.

READ MORE: http://www.oldetowneeast.org/corner-stone-craft-beer-wine-now-open/

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I’m going here tomorrow and spending all of my rent money. ;)

Coy
    Participant

Shit. Just. Got. Real.

bucki12

Some friends in the KLD were counting the days until the Hills Market opened for easy access to craft brew and wine…well Christmas came early!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Given the same owners, I wonder if a growler from Corner Stone can be filled at Tavern?

Regardless this is going to make my summer. Grüners, growlers and grilling – oh my!

mrpoppinzs

bucki12 said:
    Some friends in the KLD were counting the days until the Hills Market opened for easy access to craft brew and wine…well Christmas came early!

+1 This fills a huge void in the area and I like the fact that it is a dedicated shop. Really good news for downtown and the near east side.

leftovers

Nice to have this downtown. I will head over there after work to check out the selection.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: