Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Copious Restaurant & Bar / Notes Underground Live Music Club

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Copious Restaurant & Bar / Notes Underground Live Music Club

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

South High could use some major streetscaping and a road diet as well.

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

South High could use some major streetscaping and a road diet as well.

Let’s take a trip back to 1992 when the plan was drafted… https://columbus.gov/uploadedFiles/Columbus/Departments/Development/Planning_Division/Document_Library/Library_Documents/PDFs/Brewery%20District%20Plan.pdf
    Pages 28-30 are specific to High St. The only items I can pull out of this that were actually implemented were the creation of the Brewery District Commission and the crosswalk at High & Beck.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Hey you forgot Claddagh!

I knew I’d forget at least one. ;)

News
    Participant

Restaurant Review: Copious
    November 18, 2015 10:00 am – Miriam Bowers Abbott

The Brewery District has hosted a variety of revolving door joints in the last few years. Handke’s old digs as well as that pretty patio place at 460 South Front both come to mind as addresses that frequently change ownership or management.

The recent history of 520 South High has not been nearly as turbulent. A new joint, Copious, set up shop there this fall. But it’s not just another restaurant and bar. It has a pronounced dedication to its role as a live music venue… and it’s huge.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/restaurant-review-copious

News
    Participant

Copious / Notes
    NOVEMBER 24, 2015 by GIRL ABOUT COLUMBUS

My husband and I are always on the lookout for fun, new date nights in the city and a couple of weeks ago, we had the opportunity to experience the newest South High Street tenant, Copious / Notes.Copious / Notes | girl about columbusThere are a couple of concepts in this newly renovated space in the Brewery District’s old McGowan Building. First, Copious is the restaurant and bar on the main level featuring farm-to-table upscale comfort food. Upstairs, you’ll find a lovely event space perfect for meetings or receptions. And, downstairs, in the basement, resides an underground club and classy intimate music venue, Notes.

READ MORE: http://girlaboutcolumbus.com/2015/11/24/copious-notes/

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE