Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Condo project at 3rd & High

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Condo project at 3rd & High

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

goldenidea
    Participant

Does anyone know if there are layout graphics and pricing available for this new condo project Buckeye Real Estate is working on behind the OSU Short North Family Practice building (west side of High, adjacent to Payday Lenders and Ibel Gallery)? I went to their website and all I found was: “The current major renovation project of Buckeye Real Estate is the property at North High and West 3rd Avenue in The Short North District. The first floor is available for a commercial occupation and the upper floors will feature nineteen loft-style units.”

The third story wood framing they are now completing looks interesting. It looks like they’ll have a lot of open deck space up there and a nice view southward along High Street. Wow, 19 residentals units is a lot in this economy and market. I guess Mark Wood isn’t the only one seeing demand on High Street. It’s a good time to be building if you can finance and sell it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: