Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Come support a local artist

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Come support a local artist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    derm
    derm
    Participant

I would like to publicly thank the Grandview Hop for letting her in at the last minute.

Shameless plug start = My daughter Hannah will have a booth selling her polymer clay and papercraft miniatures in front of St. Chris on Grandview Ave this saturday. Her inaugural sales event. She makes miniature origami animals and food items.

So head on down to this local, pedestrian friendly event with free music and food trucks(pretty much all the CU buzzwords other than light rail)

Bonus is that she sells her crafts dirt cheap as well.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Hey derm, Congratulations! That’s really cool.
    I’m gonna try and make it out.
    Do you have any more pics of her work?

derm
    derm
    Participant

Thanks for the interest. She does not have her complete inventory done yet. I need to get to the Goodwill on high to get another picture frame for display. Here are some closeups.

The crane is an origami, about 1.5cm or so. The origami earrings are 3 or 4 bucks I think.

The food sets are ten bucks. Earrings and a matching charm. I think she has others like a hot dog set(LizLess, need staff presents?)

derm
    derm
    Participant

New stuff added for you Buckeye fans. Our tree is dropping very early and there are tons of the mini Buckeyes, which used to be pretty rare. Dangle and stud ones, all less than 1cm large.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: