Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

CU Movie Meetup - Sat Aug 15 - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Home Forums Events CU Events CU Movie Meetup – Sat Aug 15 – Raiders of the Lost Ark

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Raiders of the Lost Ark!

Saturday, Aug 15 at the historic Ohio Theatre

Happy Hour in the Patron Lounge from 6:30-7:30pm

Movie starts at 7:30pm | $4 Tickets | Cash Bar

More info here: http://www.capa.com/columbus/events/event.php?e=682#showtimes

kpfefferle

COSI and CAPA have also teamed up to offer a special “Egypt Adventure Package” that combines viewing Raiders of the Lost Ark at the Ohio Theater with a pass to COSI’s Lost Egypt exhibition for $14 total (a savings of $3.75).

More info available at http://www.cosi.org/store/discounts/%5B/url%5D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Saturday! :D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

BOMP!

Anyone planning on heading over tomorrow night for a little pre-movie happy hour? We’ve gotten some CU’ers RSVPing on Facebook so far, but how about you non-facebookers? ;)

Nothing grander than drinking at the Ohio Theatre! :D

Roland
    Participant

We’re going! This was a great event last year. Amazing venue and fun filled atmosphere.

Indiana Jones is perfect for this kind of thing. I wonder if the organ guy will be playing more John Williams stuff before the show?

somertimeoh
    Participant

Yay, RoRo. Last year was super fun. It’s definitely on my calendar.

Yet another movie classic I’ve never seen that y’all can make fun of me for :)

PS – Don’t forget to bring cash if you want booze from the bar! I didn’t have any last year and was sad :(

rivalbrand

greatest movie ever! i might have to plans to attend

somertimeoh wrote >>
    Yay, RoRo. Last year was super fun. It’s definitely on my calendar.
    Yet another movie classic I’ve never seen that y’all can make fun of me for :)
    PS – Don’t forget to bring cash if you want booze from the bar! I didn’t have any last year and was sad :(

This was one of my fav events last year (Back to the Future, right??). Too bad we’ll be out of town this weekend… again. <sigh>

ZHC

Sweet! I think I can actually make this one!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Fun! See you all there! :D

TaraK
    Participant

I’m pretty sure that we will be there tonight. Looking forward to meeting some folks.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Had a good time last night even though I couldn’t stick around for the movie. Great to see you all! :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE