Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus- Utilities & Service Deals

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Columbus- Utilities & Service Deals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bjones7
    Participant

My Wife & I are moving. We aren’t too set on our current Utility providers and Cable/Internet providers. So if you don’t mind me asking, who has the best deals for Electric, Gas, Cable, & Internet around Columbus? Just looking for deals and nothing specific*

I know the big gas & electric companies in Columbus are Columbia & AEP, but we just switched our gas provider , so I could do this for AEP right? Any insight on how to find the best deal for Electric & Gas?

How about Cable & Internet. I realize there is a thread for this, but I’m just looking for deals right now and NOT looking for anything specific.

Any suggestions would be AWESOME!

Analogue Kid
    Participant

bjones7
    Participant

AWESOME! Thanks! Interesting offer from AEP-Columbus Office: 100% Wind Product,
    $0.0675 per kWh. http://www.aepenergy.com/aepgreen12 . Not the cheapest, but the greenest!

RedStorm
    Participant

Re: Cable/Internet – When I signed up with AT&T for Uverse, they had a deal at the time where if I kept the service for X number of days (I think 60) and the plan I chose was above a certain dollar amount, I would get a $200 Visa Gift Card. I’m sure all the companies have similar deals.

bjones7
    Participant

Thanks Red Storm. I would love to go with Verizon’s FIOS- 2 year price lock, 300 + 50HD+ channels and 15 down & 5 up for $79.00/month, BUT I don’t think FIOS is in Columbus. Unless I’m wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: