Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Underground Turns 11 Years Old! Help us Celebrate!

Home Forums Events CU Events Columbus Underground Turns 11 Years Old! Help us Celebrate!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ColDayMan
    Participant

You know I’d love to come but that’s also my birthday weekend!

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Thanks for the Pizza last night Walker!

Sage was really good, our first trip there, will not be our last.

I had Chorizo, Black Bean and Sweet Potato Hash.

Chorizo sausage, black beans, sweet potato hash, peppers and onions, topped with two eggs and served with spicy tomato salsa on the side.

And Mishelle had the Crab Omelet.

Three egg omelet with blue crab, avocado, sweet corn, roasted red peppers, topped with a tomatillo-cucumber salsa.

Both equally delicious!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Very nice! That Sweet Potato Hash has become my go-to brunch dish there. :D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Walker said:
    10/8 Monday — Mobile Monday at St. James Tavern!

Whether or not you have the day off work, you *must* celebrate Columbus Day to be considered a true citizen of Columbus. We’ll be at the St James Tavern from 6:30pm to 9pm to drink and dine with the Swoop Food Truck and $1 cans of mystery beer from the bar!

More info: http://www.stjamestavern.com

Happy Columbus Day Weekend everyone!

Final night to come celebrate with us! :D

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Swoop, Swoop!

DavidF
    Participant

And of course because it’s Columbus day I’m not only working on my normal day off, but I’m working extended hours. yay.

Have fun everybody, and Congratulations to you Walker for making Columbus Underground the cultural touch point for our fair city!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Well, someone has to work extra to make up for the few people who actually get the day off. ;)

Seriously though, it was fun seeing everyone at the various events throughout the weekend! Thanks for making us a part of your lives and routines! ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: