Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Underground 8th Anniversary Party - Nov 18 at Due Amici

Home Forums Events CU Events Columbus Underground 8th Anniversary Party – Nov 18 at Due Amici

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

us

DavidF
    Participant

I’m planning on being there.

drew
    Participant

Pretty sure we’ll be there.

dru
    Participant

plan to be there on the later side

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Fun fun fun! ;)

I wonder if this is a good one to bring the nametags to. I usually don’t, but it sounds like there may be quite a few new folks out tonight.

dirge85

I’m trying to come too…and maybe my husband.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Thanks to everyone who made it out tonight to help celebrate the Anniversary, and big thanks to Due Amici for hosting! The space worked out really well. Thought it might get too crowded for awhile there, but it seemed like enough people were coming and going and made it work. ;)

I always do my best to try to say hi to any newcomers, so I apologize if I didn’t make it around to everyone! Lots of new folks to chat with in just 3 hours. Anne & I do appreciate everyone who spends time here and helped to make CU what it is today. We’re already looking forward to Anniversary #9. ;)

So… more importantly… what did everyone think of the Moscow Mule? ;)

DavidF
    Participant

+1 on the Moscow Mule.

bman
    Participant

I am very disappointing that I missed a meet up. Moving tomorrow so the next get together this stranger will be there! I think it is awesome that you folks get together. Our message board here in Fort Wayne (very lame compared to this board) struggled getting people to get together, we never had more than 5 or 6 show up.

Looking forward to reading more threads here and speaking (posting) my thoughts.

Bman

L.I. to Buckeye
    Participant

Another wonderful CU event, Walker and Anne!! Thanks so much for putting it all together!

It was great to see the CU crowd (or is it ilk?), too–old friends and new! ;)

JonMyers
    Participant

Always great seeing familiar faces and meeting new folks.

Thanks for putting together a great event Walker.

Cheers gang.

groundrules
    Participant

1st CU event for me. And man, you guys are all so much uglier than I had pictured.

Just kidding.

nice meeting a few of you. Evans family, thanks for hosting.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I apparently missed Jon Myers. I want my money back.

patient_zero
    Participant

Walker wrote >>
    So… more importantly… what did everyone think of the Moscow Mule? ;)

The only Mule I bought went to our founder, as his glass was looking kind of empty. So how was it? It looked like a Long Island Iced Tea.

I opted for the beautiful red wine from Mendoza, Argentina.

I enjoyed chatting with Jung (sp?), hugh59 and Mae, Porky and his wife, sherm, and hungrywoolf. And great to see you and Anne again, Walker. The little one enjoyed running around, weaving in and out of the CUers – I bet he slept well.

JimSweeney
    Participant

Sorry I had to miss this event. Heard it was great. Congrats to Anne and Walker!! Thanks for helping making this town a lot more interesting and just plain better. Please keep up the great work!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: