Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Underground 8th Anniversary Party - Nov 18 at Due Amici

Home Forums Events CU Events Columbus Underground 8th Anniversary Party – Nov 18 at Due Amici

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

Have fun guys, wish I could make it!

catnfiddle
    Participant

jmak wrote >>

Aw, I thought Shadowbox was off on Wednesdays!

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

catnfiddle wrote >>

jmak wrote >>

Aw, I thought Shadowbox was off on Wednesdays!

It’s tech week for Holiday Hoopla. (no rest for the wicked!)

bman
    Participant

Man I wish I was living there now, would have been nice to meet some new people. Moving this Thursday to the Columbus area.

Hope you all had a great time and everyone made it home safely.

bman

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

bman wrote >>
    Hope you all had a great time and everyone made it home safely.

The party is on Wednesday, so it hasn’t happened yet. ;) But thanks! I’m sure it will be a good time. Perhaps we’ll see you at the next event (which I should be announcing soon!)

tourist19
    Participant

Walker wrote >>
    I just got the signature drink info too:

It is a remake on the old drink “Moscow mule”. It is made of vodka, ginger beer, lime juice & apple cider and will be priced at $7.

Sounds interesting. Don’t know if I’ve ever had one. Probably not a drink for everyone, but they will have a full bar as well, so plenty of options for all. ;)

Bah that sounds good! Too bad I’ll be flying back from JFK and back out to LaGuardia too early in the morning to give it a try.

bman
    Participant

Walker wrote >>
    Perhaps we’ll see you at the next event (which I should be announcing soon!)

GREAT … I enjoyed these type of meet ups from a board in Fort Wayne I participated on. You have an incredible local message board here! Really incredible!

patient_zero
    Participant

tourist19 wrote >>

Bah that sounds good! Too bad I’ll be flying back from JFK and back out to LaGuardia too early in the morning to give it a try.

tourist19 It begins at 6:00. I don’t know your schedule, but if you are back in time you can come for a drink and scoot so you can catch some z’s before the morning flight. I wanted to chat about the C-Town Lobster. :]

bman Welcome to Arch City! I hope you make it as well.

tourist19
    Participant

patient_zero wrote >>

tourist19 wrote >>

tourist19 It begins at 6:00. I don’t know your schedule, but if you are back in time you can come for a drink and scoot so you can catch some z’s before the morning flight. I wanted to chat about the C-Town Lobster. :]

I’m scheduled to get in around 9:30, but as it’s JFK who knows when I’ll actually get home! It’s always a crap shoot with the NYC airports. I’m back at the airport at 8 am the next day, so no drinking for me, even if we get in on time (no booze w/in 12 hours of showtime). Maybe I’ll be able to make the next one :-)

I’ve got to say, I’m pretty exited about this. I enjoyed myself at the Pizza Grand Prix and have been looking forward to another meet-up. Bonus that it falls on my birthday!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nice! Happy Birthday! :D

SnapColumbus

Big congrats! We’ll do our best to be there.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Tonight’s the night! Roll call! ;) Who will be there?

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

I am excited!

catnfiddle
    Participant

Hopefully the rain will hold off so we can take the Vespa there. Besides the bonus of reserved parking, I can’t drive the scooter so I’m the designated drinker!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: