Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Underground 5th Birthday - Nov 8

Home Forums Events CU Events Columbus Underground 5th Birthday – Nov 8

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Walker wrote She thought our group was awesome, polite, friendly, and good tippers. 8)

I’m glad I printed out this guide to tipping and brought it with me…

Paul
    Participant

Yeah, it was a lot of fun and good to put faces to names. Everyone was really nice, except for JimL2 (who seems like a nice guy on the forum) was up in my face being a jerk most of the night. You’ve got the balls to talk shit in person, but not on the internet, huh? :evil:

Btw, my favorite part of the guide to tipping bartenders, a fun fact that I did not know: “The truth is, most supplement their income by selling drugs or prostitution. ” :shock: Here I thought they just supplemented it by greatly underreporting their earnings to the government.

ddavis

Yea, it was fun meeting everyone. Hopefully I can attend the next one as well!

If you came to the meeting, you’d never be able to look at Walker the same way. YOU all know what I’m talking about. :wink: If you didn’t make it, well, it’s never to be spoken of again, so I guess some of you missed out.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Paul wrote Everyone was really nice, except for JimL2

That’s it, “Paul.” You better hope I never run into you on the internet, or you are going to be MADE OF SALAMI. You hear me, ponytron? I’m going to hack your computer so fast it will make your head spin.

You think I got the coveted restaurant reviewer position because of skill or aptitude? I stood outside of Walker’s house with a bowie knife every night for a week, carving the words “YOU GONNA DEAD WALKER” into my chest. Eventually he had Anne come out and break my arm, but the point is that unless you’re also married to Anne, crossing me is like crossing two electrical wires marked “your face” and “my fist.” Rock beats paper, Paul. Touchdown.

To quote someone I once beat up, “when you see me comin’ I don’t front, I fight.” In fact, check out my new sig to find out exactly how fighted you are about to be.

I’M GOING TO KILL PAUL (ON THE INTERNET)

Roland
    Participant

After you kill him are you gonna eat him up Dahmer style and write a review?

YOU FATTIE

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Roland wrote After you kill him are you gonna eat him up Dahmer style and write a review?

I DON’T EAT POOP I JUST TRAIN THEM

columbusfoodie
    Participant

Sorry I wasn’t able to make it. Maybe the next one in December??

shy_999
    Participant

I’m glad everyone had a great time. Sounds like it was a ton of fun. We’ll see what happens next time around.

Paul
    Participant

JimL2 wrote That’s it, “Paul.” You better hope I never run into you on the internet, or you are going to be MADE OF SALAMI…

Yikes! :shock:

I am seriously almost afraid to even login to the internet now.

Can I just admit complete defeat and subservience to you and ask for a truce? :oops:

katieb

I love that magazine cover.

it makes me laugh everytime.

nice work. :D

dirtgirl
    Participant

damn, not only did I miss it, I didn’t even read about it until a week after it happened! just goes to show i have been WAY too buried by the whole political/election sillyness which has become my life (fortunately my guy won his race, which sadly means i’ll probably continue the crazy hours).

i really want to come if there’s a next time! glad you guys had a good time.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: