Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Underground 5th Birthday - Nov 8

Home Forums Events CU Events Columbus Underground 5th Birthday – Nov 8

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Cool. Glad to see there’s some interest in this! I’ll have more info and a flyer up soon. 8)

Who else is coming???? !!! ??? !!!

shy_999
    Participant

I got a babysitter, so I should be able to make it. Now, here’s hoping my dad doesn’t need me to watch my mom that night. (It’s on a day-to-day basis :? ) I’ve been wanting to try SG since they opened.

~ME

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Cool. Hope you can make it out. Will be a lot of fun! ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Let’s keep this roll-call going! Who else is coming? :D

Liz

I Love Surly Girl!!! The Surly Punch is fun to drink and to say…

Wednesday is difficult for us old people but I’m penciling it in. :-)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

But it’s an EARLY party! 6PM to 9PM! :o

I forget… how early does Jeopardy & Wheel come on? :lol:

Hope to see you and Tony there! 8)

Word, I will be there! A reason to drink on a Wednesday! But so help me if this turns in to a network marketing sales pitch…. :lol: jk

The Hegemo

I’ve got kind of a crazy schedule between now and the election, and I suspect Tuesday will be a very long day work-wise, so I may be too wiped out on Wednesday.

But it’s hard to pass up an excuse to go to the Surly Girl! :)

Can’t promise anything, but I will try to make it out.

Jason Lemon Lyman
    Participant

I will try to be there. I usually have class in westerville until 8, but i may just skip or leave early to come here.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

backstagerob wrote Word, I will be there! A reason to drink on a Wednesday! But so help me if this turns in to a network marketing sales pitch…. :lol: jk

Curses! I’ve been found out!

But wait… you haven’t heard yet how nice these timeshares are that I have to offer!!! :lol:

Jason Lemon Lyman wrote I will try to be there. I usually have class in westerville until 8, but i may just skip or leave early to come here.

Well, it runs til 9, and I’m going to get it may run a little later than that for some people who want to stick around longer. It’s not everyone’s going to be kicked out at 9PM sharp. ;) So don’t skip your class unless you really want to. :lol:

The Hegemo wrote But it’s hard to pass up an excuse to go to the Surly Girl! icon_smile.gif

Can’t promise anything, but I will try to make it out.

Cool, hope to see you out! It sounds like we’re going to have a pretty awesome turnout with all the response I’ve been getting both here, in PMs, emails, and myspace. :D

shy_999
    Participant

So… my husband’s grandmother fell yesterday and broke two ribs. Yeah, I’ll keep you posted if I’m not able to come out! (Now I’m checking on my mom and my grandma-in-law and both my babysitters have changed their minds.) *yawns from lack of sleep*

~ME

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

oh my! hope it works out and you get some sleep!!!

but if not, next time!!

Snowbaby

Matt and I will be stopping by…thanks for making it early enough for us old folks to make it out :lol:

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

No problem. We want to see as many people out as possible! Gonna be fun! :D

mellotron
    Participant

Sounds like a good time – we’ll be there!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: