Our City Online

Messageboard - Live Music Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Music Co-op Parking Lot Blowout 6!

Home Forums Events Live Music Events Columbus Music Co-op Parking Lot Blowout 6!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Please join the Columbus Music Co-op for the 6th Annual Here Comes Your Weekend Parking Lot Blowout on July 9, 2011 from 2-11 pm in the Surly Girl Saloon Parking Lot.

This is our annual fundraiser where we raise money for the Columbus Musicians’ Assistance Program.

Tons more info soon but here’s the line up!

DENOVO

THE LINDSAY

THE PINKERTONES

MAZA BLASKA

RIGHTEOUS BUCK AND THE SKULL SCORCHERS

BLASTRONAUTS

EX-WHITES

THE MOONCUSSERS

UGLY STICK

(official times coming soon!)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

This is THE BEST music and beer party of the year. Psychedface is on.

We are recruiting volunteers now too! You can send me a private message or email:

columbusmusiccoop at gmail dot com

:)

Invite your friends on facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=208947945808328

Hello again!

The PLBO is less than 3 weeks away!!!

We are recruiting bar staff/front gate/floaters/security/tear down/set up for the blowout. You receive a goodie bag jam packed with gifts from our sponsors and more!

This year’s shifts are:

Set up: 10 am -1:30 pm
    Shift 1 1:30-4 pm
    Shift 2 3:30-7 pm
    Shift 3 6:30-10 pm
    Shift 4 9:30-close
    Tear down 10-midnight

Your shift is 3.5 hours long but you will normally volunteer for approximately 3 hours as we overlap shifts.

If you are interested in helping out please email columbusmusiccoop at gmail dot com and indicate what you’d like to do. Please include a few different choices as our volunteer opportunities fill up fast!

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Our friends from ThoughtCO will be joining us for this year’s blowout! Bring your own tee or pick one of there’s out. We’ll have blowout tees and CMC tees too!

http://www.thoughtco.com/

Comfest is over and the PLBO is less than 2 weeks away!

Want to help us help Columbus music and musicians?

Volunteer! All info here:

thanks so much to the amazing lisa ragland patterson for donating her awesome skillz for our poster!

we are only 4 days away from the Columbus Music Co-op’s biggest fundraiser of the year!

Here are band set times:

3:00 Mooncussers
    3:45 Blastronauts
    4:30 Maza Blaska
    5:15 Righteous Buck and the Skull Scorchers
    6:00 Ugly Stick
    6:45 Exwhites
    7:30 The Lindsay
    8:15 Denovo
    9:15 The Pinkertones

We are looking for the following volunteer positions too:

10-1:30 – Set up
    1:30-4 – Security/Floaters
    3:30-7 – Security/Floaters
    6:30-10 – front gate/bar/security/floaters
    10-midnight-Tear down
    Sunday clean up brunch – the cmc will buy you brunch and then we have approximately 2 hours of event clean up

Volunteers receive some free beers, pizza from Late Night Slice, and goodies from sponsors like What the Rock, Alive, Betty’s Family of Restaurants, CD101, Small Business Beanstalk, Rendezvous Hair, Evolved and more!

If you’d like to help out please private message me or email: columbusmusiccoop at gmail dot com

:)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

It’s almost here! This is the superbest music party of the summer. CMC still needs volunteer help, so set your email to [email protected] and drop Erin a line if you’ve got some free time Saturday and like to work for beer. ;)

AmyJ
    Participant

I’m pouring beer for the 6:30-10p shift!

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

AmyJ said:
    I’m pouring beer for the 6:30-10p shift!

Awesome! I’ll be sure to stop by and say YO. :)

thanks so much to all the cu’ers who have signed up to volunteer, who are sponsors, or who will be coming out on saturday for local music and cold beer.

whatever ya’ll are doing to spread the volunteer word is working because we’re getting lots of emails checking in!!

less than 48 hours until the music kicks off!

TOMORROW!

I’ll be wrist banding at the front gate from 6:30 to 10 and trying to keep Sweeney on his worst/best behavior.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Live Music Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: