Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Development Map

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Columbus Development Map

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

cmyers
    Participant

Does anyone know what happening to the old lumber yard at 5th and Nelson?

Pablo
    Participant
    King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Looks like Google has gifted us with some updated satellite pictures. I just noticed the update today, but the shots look like they’re from maybe mid August. Pretty neat to see some of the more recent buildings included.

Josh Bauman
    Josh Bauman
    Participant

Looks like Google has gifted us with some updated satellite pictures. I just noticed the update today, but the shots look like they’re from maybe mid August. Pretty neat to see some of the more recent buildings included.

Do you have examples? I haven’t noticed an aerial update in a year

heresthecasey
    Participant

Look at the river. Look at Jeffrey Park. Look at north campus. Etc.

dalias
    dalias
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>King Gambrinus wrote:</div>

What I find interesting is some of the street views.
    For instance the new build homes on the corner of Summit and Second.
    Start with a view from Punta Alley (nothing there, still the community garden which has been down for over a year)
    View from Summit (one fully built, two under construction with no roofs)
    View from Second (one fully built, two under construction with roofs)

indyout
    Participant

These views have been available for a few months now…It would be nice if Columbus Business First had a section called Crane Watch Columbus, like they have for Nashville, Boston and other cities that are currently having a building boom. Speaking of which, are any sketches available of the revised White Castle building in the SN?

JAL
    Participant

These views have been available for a few months now…It would be nice if Columbus Business First had a section called Crane Watch Columbus, like they have for Nashville, Boston and other cities that are currently having a building boom. Speaking of which, are any sketches available of the revised White Castle building in the SN?

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2016/01/14/exclusive-short-norths-white-castle-project-up-for.html

indyout
    Participant

NICE!! Thanks, hopefully this project will finally get moving.

mbeaumont
    Participant

Updated the map with some of the recent developments and also added layers! You can now show/hide three categories:

Completed Projects
    Renovations
    New Construction

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=39.971003%2C-82.996044&spn=0.046373%2C0.090895&msa=0&mid=zeMZEWMYN-Zc.kZuSsSrUPjHg

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Josh Bauman wrote:</div>

Look at the river. Look at Jeffrey Park. Look at north campus. Etc.

The Olympic pool is gone.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE