Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Development Map

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Columbus Development Map

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

BrianW
    Participant

I’m not sure what the limitations of your project. I think the City has plans to sell bonds for demo and rebuilding of the 109 N Front St City office building early next year (if the bond item on the ballot passes).

mbeaumont
    Participant

Added hyperlinks for all the links (they were just showing up as text before, now they’re clickable).

Added Bishop’s Walk II.

Will add the Weinland Park stuff next. And then look at Homeport’s projects in Nobo.

mbeaumont
    Participant

Added Grant Commons, updated the Summit and 1st pic per Brent Warren’s update.

geoyui
    Participant

Appreciate you updating the map mbeaumont. How about SPARC at Cooper Stadium?

mbeaumont
    Participant

Added SPARC!

geoyui
    Participant

Goodale bike trail ramp?

Sorry, don’t mean to be a pain. When I was pinpointing the bike ramp, I noticed 600 goodale may be a little too far west.

Walker said:
    This is a completely separate project, but it would be cool to see a map of all surface lots that have disappeared Downtown since 2000, or are projected to disappear in the near future (CSCC, Neighborhood Launch, etc).

I started a map of all the surface lots and garages downtown. Perhaps I could add this to the mix.

BTW, mbeaumont, excellent work on the map.

Pablo
    Participant

The Cristo Rey downtown catholic high school would be a good addition.

Cristo Rey – Downtown Catholic High School

geoyui
    Participant

Maybe an update is in order for 2014, with all the new developments popping up?

News
    Participant

2013 Year in Review: Urban Development
    Published on December 28, 2013 8:00 am
    By: Brent Warren

Whereas last year’s Year in Review featured lots of project announcements and a number of developments just getting underway, 2013 has seen many of those either started in earnest or finished. This year also saw a whole new round of project announcements – many of them larger in scale than anything we’ve seen in recent years – as well as some exciting planning underway for the future.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/2013-year-in-review-urban-development-bw1

mbeaumont
    Participant

Updated the map with new developments (probably still missing a bunch). Also updated it to the new Google My Maps. Pins are now coded Red, Blue and Green.

Red – New build: Under construction or proposed.
    Blue – Renovation.
    Green – Recently completed or very near completion.

Feel free to throw out anything I’m missing and I’ll keep updating as I find time. Trying to keep it to the central core for the most part: Downtown, Short North, GV, Old Town, Franklinton, Grandview, etc.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zeMZEWMYN-Zc.kAfSlRNJst-M

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nice, thanks! We’re starting the initial planning for our next Urban Living Tour event, so we’ve got a list of sites in development that I can cross-reference and let you know if they’re missing from your map. Certainly helpful for planning the next event! Which is likely going to happen in mid-to-late May. ;)

mbeaumont
    Participant

Great! I’m glad it can be useful. :)

It was painful removing the Convention Center proposals…

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Having trouble with the site this morning, please disregard this duplicate post.

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Duplicate

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE