Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Band Practice Space?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Columbus Band Practice Space?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

queenbee
    Participant

Does anybody know where there practice space in Columbus that a band can go practice for an hourly rate? We need to rent drums too. Thanks!

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

I know a local church that’s looking to better utilize their building space. They might be willing to do some low-cost rentals of their basement stage area and drum set if they felt it would be an overall positive. What kind of band are you, and what kind of music do you play?

On a separate, but related note, I’m looking to recruit some musicians –or ideally an entire band –to back up some of the vocalists in my program. It would be a volunteer activity, initially, but some of our participants are looking to move into paid gigs if they can get the right backup.

blammo
    Participant

queenbee wrote >>
    Does anybody know where there practice space in Columbus that a band can go practice for an hourly rate? We need to rent drums too. Thanks!

http://kompressorstudios.com/Pricing.html

Our band practiced here for a year or so. $10 an hour to rehearse & only $15 an hour to record! It’s on Cleveland Avenue, just south of 5th Avenue.

DUDELOCKER

The Dudelocker on Hudson and 4th has both rooms and lockers available from $50 a month. There is a stage for 247 hourly practice as well as private rooms, parking, garage doors for load in and free wifi. Visit Dudelocker.com or call 614-638-1067.

djsatannicca

The Kompressor Studios info has changed. 614.806.1740 and we are now in Grandview. We have a room for rent for $160 per month or $10 per hour. That includes a PA

S4DN
    Participant

Any new rehearsal spaces?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: