Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Arts Festival and Arts in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Columbus Arts Festival and Arts in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Giocosity

Working with the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, I’m going to be doing a lot of writing about classical music. So as research for my music blog, Giocosity.com, I’ve put together a super quick, 10-question survey about the Columbus Musical Arts scene that I’d love for you all to fill out if you can spare about 3 minutes. (that’s what people are averaging!)

It’s all multiple-choice and it’s all about arts in Columbus. I’m hoping to top 200 responses, so please share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Even if you don’t live right in Columbus, that’s ok. Your input will still be quite relevant!

Survey will be open through June 17.

http://itinerantknitter.polldaddy.com/s/columbus-musical-arts

THANK YOU!

Heather

P.S. If you’re going to be at the Columbus Arts Festival on Saturday, stop by and say hello. I’ll be volunteering with a bunch of CSO musicians on Rich Street off Front. So, if you’re there, stop by and say hello! I’ll be there 3-4 hours around lunch. Should be great for that sunburn I’ve been working on! Ahem. Thanks! HMB

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ring in the decade in style! Join us for an all-inclusive NYE celebration!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO