Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Columbus Ale Trail (Volume 2)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Columbus Ale Trail (Volume 2)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by King Gambrinus King Gambrinus 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

We are a week into the Second Volume of the Columbus Ale Trail. Featuring 28 craft beer breweries, the Trail is a great way to support local craft breweries after Craft Beer Week wraps up. If you get your ale trail book stamped at four taprooms you get an Ale Trail Pint glass from Experience Columbus. Go to all 28 (it is doable, you have until April 30th, to get this completed) to earn a custom deck of cards with original art and the brewery logos on them.

Take a look at this post to learn more about last year’s ale trail adventures.

https://cmhgourmand.com/2016/04/29/columbus-ale-trail-tales-volume-1/

Please share your own ale trail stories on this post. It is a great way to support these local businesses. If you are new to the scene and want to learn more join me on a Columbus Brew Adventures Tour.

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

I’m glad this is happening again. I got my t-shirt last year and had a lot of fun exploring breweries outside of 270 that I probably would never have gone to otherwise. Looking forward to another round of adventures.

Very surprised to see Hoof Hearted wasn’t part of the tour this year though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us for the Beer & Pretzel Pairing Party on November 3rd featuring Combustion Brewing & Happy Little Treats!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO