Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Cities With The Worst Drivers 2012

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Cities With The Worst Drivers 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

ToddAnders said:
    I’ve said before…

Yes. So there really wasn’t any point to bring it up and derail this thread.

ToddAnders
    Blocked

You have a repeated theme of pushing for any public transportation, I have a repeated them of wanting them to be great. I’m sure we’re both said things more than once and will continue to do so.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yeah, but I bring it up when appropriate for discussion. Not to derail other discussions or to start arguments with people for no good reason.

Why not just talk about bad drivers in a topic about bad drivers?

ToddAnders
    Blocked

Okey Dokey.

Jman4ever
    Participant

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Go to the Kroger on Henderson, and just stand at the front door and watch traffic in front of the store for a few minutes. Affordable entertainment.

misskitty
    Participant

Dear shitty Ohio drivers please do us a favor if you are going to drive like an asshole but can’t do it right at least make sure you have a license and insurance Thanks from the people who have had mutable cars destroyed by you assholes.

tdziemia
    Participant

Terrible title. A little analysis shows that these results probably have LITTLE TO DO WITH DRIVER BEHAVIOR!!!

The top ten “worst cities” all have population density over 6,000 people per square mile (and 8 of the 10 are over 9,000 per square mile).

The top ten “best cities” all have populaion density below 3,000 people per square mile, except for Chandler Arizona (3,700).

These results are correlated to congestion, not driver behavior. We all would expect that a city that is three times as congested as another would have a higher accident rate, right gang??

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: