Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Meat Bar - Formerly Chez du Bon / Fin

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The Meat Bar – Formerly Chez du Bon / Fin

This topic contains 66 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  samtrin 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

OneBagTravel
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>OneBagTravel wrote:</div>
    This Meat Bar place reminds me a lot of Meat and Bread, a joint in downtown Vancouver, CA. Basic menu, delicious food, minimalist decor.

After looking at the photos on their website, I’d say Meat and Bread looks a lot like The Carvery:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/restaurant-review-the-carvery-ma1

Dang, spot on.
    No idea this place existed.
    It’s open Mondays through Saturdays from 11am until 2:30pm.

Ah that’s why lol. Must have walked past it a million times… when it’s been closed.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Dang, spot on.
    No idea this place existed.
    It’s open Mondays through Saturdays from 11am until 2:30pm.

Ah that’s why lol. Must have walked past it a million times… when it’s been closed.

Well, it’s only been open for about two months now. ;)

Definitely worth checking out on a Saturday for lunch if you can make it down then.

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

It’s rather well branded and heavily decorated for a “pop-up”.

News
    Participant
    Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

RIP Meat Bar… walked by on Friday and the patio and signage were gone.

CbusBiz
    Participant

This is a shame, although not shocking. The place never seemed to have any customers when I went by. I wonder if Yvonne will be leaving town to start a lemon farm any time soon…

samtrin
    Participant

this looks cool!

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Got 5 minutes? Please take our 2019 demographic survey and tell us a bit about yourself and share your thoughts on how CU can improve!