Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Chevrolet or GMC or Saturn Car dealers in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Chevrolet or GMC or Saturn Car dealers in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dredd

Anybody know of someone they can recommend? Thanks!

Cyclist

Do you need to buy a car? Lease one? Need service? Need parts? Need repair?

Brent

Hey Dave, I’ve taken my Saturn Aura over to the dealership in Hilliard by Mill Run for some routine maintenance and the like and have been very very happy with their customer service the handful of times I’ve been there. I’d pretty strongly recommend doing business with them.

Nate

My wife uses the Saturn dealership in Hilliard as well and hasn’t had any problems.

L.I. to Buckeye
    Participant

My parents just bought a Hybrid Vue from the one on 23 in Worthington this weekend.

They also have another Saturn and have the repairs and maintenance done there. They’ve always been very pleased.

(614) 436-2001

Saturn North

8600 North High Street

Worthington, OH 43085

1 (800) 878-8500

misskitty
    Participant

Brent wrote Hey Dave, I’ve taken my Saturn Aura over to the dealership in Hilliard by Mill Run for some routine maintenance and the like and have been very very happy with their customer service the handful of times I’ve been there. I’d pretty strongly recommend doing business with them.

+1 I have known a few people that have got Saturn from there and are more then happy with the customer service. My mom for sure she said there great she got a Vue as well.

Over all I have heard nothing but great things.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Saturn North and Saturn West (as well as the saturn on the east side) are owned by the same parent company. They’re all good. I’ve bought two cars from them since 1994, and thanks to their service being top notch those cars are both still on the road (my ex owns the first one now).

The Hegemo

+1 (or 2 or 3) on Saturn West on Fishinger. I bought my Ion there in 2004 and have had it serviced there since, and I’ve never been dissatisfied with them. Far better experiences than I ever had with Toyota dealer service (none locally) when I had my Corolla.

I’ve gone to Saturn North for service a couple times just because I couldn’t get in at Saturn West when I had time, and they were fine, too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: