Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Chef Series Classes at North Market on SALE! $35 each!

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events Chef Series Classes at North Market on SALE! $35 each!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vespamary
    Participant

We have only two Chef Series Classes remaining this year, but they are two FABULOUS options and they just got pretty cheap at $35 each (considering you get a 3 course meal personally cooked by the chef while you watch, learn and ask questions).

Wednesday, October 28 features Chef Richard Blondin of The Refectory

Wednesday, November 11 features Chef Paul Yow of Barcelona

Both classes run from 6:30 to 8:30PM in the Dispatch Kitchen at the North Market. It’s equipped with cameras and video screens so if you don’t want to huddle around the kitchen, you can see what’s going on in vivid color from your seat (which is also just yards from the action in the kitchen). But since there’s only going to be you and about 20 other folks in the class,you’re getting lots of personal attention from the chef. I’ve attended several classes by Chef Yow here and I can attest that it’s always a fun experience and the food is incredible. I have no doubt it will be similar with Chef Blondin. We’ve still got tickets left for both classes and we just put them on sale yesterday, so if you’re interested buy your tickets fast on the North Market website

patient_zero
    Participant

Thanks for posting vespamary. I reserved a dinner with Chef Yow. Better schedule in November, otherwise I’d book with Chef Blondin as well.

The dinner will exceed my expectations, I’m sure.

patient_zero
    Participant

Anyone else attending Wednesday night? I’ve been looking forward to this dinner ever since vespamary posted the details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE