Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Celebrities in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Celebrities in Columbus

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #531556
    Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

    You know, now that I think about it, I did walk right past Wesley Snipes at the Arnold one year.

    Walker said:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Columbus,_Ohio

    Think I scooped you on this one Walker ;)

    #531557
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

    Oops! Didn’t see that. ;)

    #531558

    Graybeak
    Participant

    I am in Columbus all the time.

    #531559

    Graybeak
    Participant

    ChrisSunami said:
    You know, now that I think about it, I did walk right past Wesley Snipes at the Arnold one year.

    Think I scooped you on this one Walker ;)

    I find it infinitely amusing to see Cabot Rae on this list.

    #531560

    jcdoctor
    Member

    Lol @ Graybeak

    #531561
    Chris Landauer
    Chris Landauer
    Participant

    I’ve seen Bizzy Bone at the Trader Joe’s at Easton.

    #531563

    osubilly
    Member

    In terms of famous people passing through here, this discussion is ridiculous. Columbus is a big city and many famous people pass through here on a regular basis. C’mon guys think of stuff Columbus has that brings world famous people here on a frequent basis.
    -Politics (pretty much anyone important in the last 150 years)
    -The Ohio State University
    -Ohio State Athletics
    -Columbus Crew (arguably the most famous person on earth David Beckham)
    -The Columbus Clippers (Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera both played here)
    -Concerts
    -The Arnold Convention
    -The Columbus Blue Jackets

    In terms of famous people that actually live here, Columbus doesn’t have many. An out-of-towner recently asked me to name Columbus’ most famous resident. I was stumped. Can you count Eric Clapton? He owns a mansion on the west bank of the scioto here but I don’t know how often he’s actually there. Les Wexner? Urban Meyer? A smattering of other OSU athletes? IDK we don’t have a lot.

    Someone earlier on in this discussion said seth rogen lives here, I have never seen that before. Do you feel like elaborating on that claim?

    #531564

    bucki12
    Member

    I have some friends who swear they saw Casey Anthony in South Campus.

    #531565
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

    Almost forgot my favorite local celeb as a wee lad in Upper Arlington, Morgana the Kissing Bandit!

    #531566

    dogfart
    Participant

    Snarf said:
    Damon Zex

    Captain Cream Cheese

    dont forget zas

    #531567

    tolemac5050
    Participant

    osubilly said:
    In terms of famous people passing through here, this discussion is ridiculous. Columbus is a big city and many famous people pass through here on a regular basis. C’mon guys think of stuff Columbus has that brings world famous people here on a frequent basis.
    -Politics (pretty much anyone important in the last 150 years)
    -The Ohio State University
    -Ohio State Athletics
    -Columbus Crew (arguably the most famous person on earth David Beckham)
    -The Columbus Clippers (Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera both played here)
    -Concerts
    -The Arnold Convention
    -The Columbus Blue Jackets

    In terms of famous people that actually live here, Columbus doesn’t have many. An out-of-towner recently asked me to name Columbus’ most famous resident. I was stumped. Can you count Eric Clapton? He owns a mansion on the west bank of the scioto here but I don’t know how often he’s actually there. Les Wexner? Urban Meyer? A smattering of other OSU athletes? IDK we don’t have a lot.

    Someone earlier on in this discussion said seth rogen lives here, I have never seen that before. Do you feel like elaborating on that claim?

    Eric Clapton’s west bank mansion? Old Rumor

    #531569
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

    Well, rumored…but true, Clapton has a house here. Someone even linked a recent interview where he talks about it.

    #531570

    tolemac5050
    Participant

    I think it is still Shawnee Hills, at least it used to be that area..

    #531571

    BCNation
    Participant

    Current NFL backup Brady Quinn is from the Emerald City of Dublin.
    There was one Project Runway contestant from the West Side, and then who can’t forget Josh Krajcik from Season 1 of The X Factor?
    and then Walker Evans the Photographer is also the guy who founded this site, lol…

    #531573
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

    BCNation said:
    and then Walker Evans the Photographer is also the guy who founded this site, lol…

    Guess I should update my avatar photo…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: