Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Call for Art Donations - MadLab's Volatility

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists Call for Art Donations – MadLab's Volatility

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Graybeak
    Participant

Hello artists, I am placing this message under the Art & Artist’s board, though I imagine it will show up on the main board as well.

Volatility

Our all day music, theater, art festival is July 21st, from 3PM to Midnight. Admission is just $5. More details at http://www.madlab.net/MadLab/volatility.html

Part of the festivities is a silent art auction in our gallery. If you have some art you would like to donate, whether created by you or someone else, we would love to include it. Drop off for donations will be Saturday July 21st, from 10AM to Noon.

If you would like to let us know you are coming, or join our gallery mailing list, drop us a line to madlabgallery(at)madlab.net

Thank you for your time.

mvbair

I have something I’m going to bring down
    for the cause!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: