Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Budd Dairy / Durable Slate Redevelopment in Italian Village

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Budd Dairy / Durable Slate Redevelopment in Italian Village

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

FROM HERE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/updates-on-italian-village-projects-to-go-before-commission-for-review-bw1

Also on the Italian Village Commission agenda for this week is an update to the Budd Dairy proposal on North Fourth Street. The new iteration calls for restoring a number of the existing buildings behind the main building at 1086 North Fourth Street, an apparent response to concerns raised by the commission about demolishing them.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Every time I’m on the patio of Seventh Son I admire that building. I’m glad they’re not demoing it.

That area needs a small Grocery store too (the market is nice but maybe something larger)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

That area needs a small Grocery store too (the market is nice but maybe something larger)

Seventh Son is a 12 minute walk (or 1 minute drive) from Kroger…

ohbr
    Participant

And isn’t there a market type establishment they opened on 3rdish and Summit awhile back?

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Seventh Son is a 12 minute walk (or 1 minute drive) from Kroger…

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

nailed it lolz

Miracle
    Participant

Any info or updates here?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: