Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

North High Brewing Company

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion North High Brewing Company

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

North High Brewing Opens New Brewhouse Facility
    August 19, 2014 4:02 pm – Walker Evans

While most of Columbus has been preoccupied with the prospect of luring the big Stone Brewing Company expansion to our fair city, local beer brewers have been quietly working on expansions of their own. Zauber upgraded their systems in July, Seventh Son started canning their beers last month, and now North High Brewing is flipping the switch at their new brewhouse facility in the Milo-Grogan neighborhood.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/north-high-brewing-opens-new-brewhouse-facility

goldenidea
    Participant

Does anyone happen know the actual address or location of N. High Brewing’s new facility on or near Cleveland Ave? I’m curious about it but have not seen it cited in any news or discussions.

DouginCMH
    Participant

It was stated that it would be at the former site of the Cleveland Avenue Body Shop, which seems to be 1125 Cleveland Ave.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Does anyone happen know the actual address or location of N. High Brewing’s new facility on or near Cleveland Ave? I’m curious about it but have not seen it cited in any news or discussions.

I didn’t even think to ask for the address. It wasn’t provided and I assumed it’s a space not open to the public.

ntn
    ntn
    Participant

It’s to the NW of Cleveland and 5th, the building with the chain link around it. Went over with Gavin one random night. It’s a huge space, surprisingly amazing views of downtown!

DouginCMH
    Participant

And near one of the sites rumored to be in contention for the Stone Brewing facility that Columbus is bidding for.

goldenidea
    Participant

It’s a huge space, surprisingly amazing views of downtown!

Agree! Hopefully that amazing skyline view helps seal the deal with Stone! Picture a multi-story beer “garden” with lots of glass and elevated outdoor decks facing south on that lot. If water is a desired aesthetic, while there’s no river, there’s probably enough space to build an attractive pond with fountains or even waterfalls through this “vertical” beer garden… all in an urban setting with the downtown skyline as a backdrop!

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: