Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Bristol Bar Tuesdays (mybfp)

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events Bristol Bar Tuesdays (mybfp)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

The point.
    Ya missed it.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

aus-10 wrote >>
    Awwweee! I hurt the little kiddies feelings by posting other peoples reviews. If you don’t want negative reviews get a better owner to work with.

Actually all this does is prove to me that you belive that you can’t out-promote Todd.. How much juice you have in Columbus if all you can do is come on message boards and talk shit?

It’s funny and sad how you’ve taken a group of people who would have been very supportive of a promoter that wanted to push a new night and a new venue and turned them against you..

I’m not denying you have cause to be pissed at Todd, but it’s possible to have beef with someone without being a drama queen..

aus-10

Awwweee! I hurt the little kiddies feelings by posting other peoples reviews. If you don’t want negative reviews get a better owner to work with. Oh & love the ass clown thing, I think that was the big comeback on eight grade. Really hurts me on the inside.

groundrules
    Participant

confirmed.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

JackWells wrote >>
    Why is it that nearly every thread I read on this website turns out to be an argument or so negative? The immature behavior of these “undergrounders” is really starting to wear me out…

There only seems to be a few of them… Hey Walker… any word on getting that “Ignore User” feature back?

I’d still love to see an “Ignore Thread” feature to boot..

greenhouse1014
    Participant

yeah, now you just look like an ass and a cry baby. I mean, really, who cares if you’re hurt by the ass-clown thing (gross AND funny at the same time, how classic). It’s enough that you look like a dick to a lot of people who might have supported you now. I also do promotions and the one thing I’ve learned is to keep beef private. I’ve also learned that you don’t make enemies of other people promoting because you never know how small of a world it is.

You’ve actually made it so easy to slip and say “ass-10”.

Now THAT, my friend, was an eighth grade insult.

Thanks for looking bad, though. It makes the rest of the world look better.

greenhouse1014
    Participant

Seriously, though, I love to look at photos like the one in the OP and have my own little caption contest on what people are thinking. It’s a fun, I’ve got nothing to do, kind of thing.

aus-10

Yeah that’s why Bristol died the last time Todds former partner Mike effed everyone. The bar was ringing $1k a week & had no business there till we came back. Now all of you want to jump on the bandwagon since your new. Cool, But like I give 2 shits. I will continue to look like a five year old with a magnifying glass to everyone who really has no clue. Is it so bad I posted other peoples reviews on a message board. So what if 5 of someones friends don’t care for me and call me names. The people who read but never post on threads & are newer than you will see the reviews & not go! Mission accomplished

n8n

Let me know if you have time slots to fill for future Tuesdays. I loved playing up there on Tuesdays before the remodeling, and Id definitely like to give the new sound a workout.

gl!tch

blammo
    Participant

aus-10 wrote >>
    Awwweee! I hurt the little kiddies feelings by posting other peoples reviews. If you don’t want negative reviews get a better owner to work with. Oh & love the ass clown thing, I think that was the big comeback on eight grade. Really hurts me on the inside.

Wait, is this a thread for reviews? You’re posting this in a thread promoting a new event. THAT is what makes you look like an ass, not the act of you expressing your opinions regarding this club and your previous experiences. Feel free to say what you like about Bristol & the management, but it’s pretty bad form to do it in this thread. It reflects poorly on YOU more than it does Bristol.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

aus-10 wrote >>
    Yeah that’s why Bristol died the last time, Todds partner Mike effed everyone. The bar was ringing $1k a week & had no business there till we came back. Now all of you want to jump on the bandwagon since your new. Cool, But like I give 2 shits. I will continue to look like a five year old with a magnifying glass to everyone who really has no clue. Is it so bad I posted other peoples reviews ons a message board. So what if 5 of someones friends don’t care for me and call me names. The people who read but never post on threads & are newer than you will see the reviews & not go! Mission accomplished

You’re pathetic…but it’s entertaining in a wtf is this c*rag on about sort of way.

aus-10

Wait, is this a thread for reviews? You’re posting this in a thread promoting a new event. THAT is what makes you look like an ass, not the act of you expressing your opinions regarding this club and your previous experiences. Feel free to say what you like about Bristol & the management, but it’s pretty bad form to do it in this thread. It reflects poorly on YOU more than it does Bristol.

That what the whole purpose of the board is you moran. For peoples experiences & reviews. Not so you can keep sucking on someones dick.

aus-10

aus-10

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Ok…focus for a sec and try to use what little reading comprehension skills you might possess.
    Nobody here really gives a shit what sort of reviews you post. Spew all the hate at Bristol you want. I’m sure they could care less. If people want to go there, they will. If they don’t, they won’t. What is making you look INCREDIBLY STUPID right now is the fact that you are coming on a public message board and trashing the thread of a fellow DJ trying to do his own thing. If you feel so strongly, why not just start an “I hate Bristol” thread and rant until you feel better. We’ll still think you are an unprofessional doofus, but at least you won’t be an unprofessional doofus screwing over a peer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: