Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Breaking Bad on AMC

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Breaking Bad on AMC

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

bastardsuperstar
    Participant
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Just…wow. My favorite part is that Hopkins apparently Netflix binges like everyone else and watched all 5 seasons over the last 2 weeks.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/10/14/anthony-hopkins-bryan-cranston-breaking-bad-best-acting-ever-email/2983739/

The topline takeaway is that, to Hopkins, Cranston quite possibly beats Brando, De Niro and Pacino, Wells and Olivier: “Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen – ever.”

The 75-year-old legend even expresses gratitude to his fellow Emmy winner: “Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

“You and all the cast are the best actors I’ve ever seen.

“That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It’s almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

“Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.”

Mister Shifter
    Participant

^^

Ironically, I’ve been avoiding this topic for a LONG, LONG time… and I just finished marathoning the entire five seasons via Netflix over the past two weeks.

Phew, I can finally quit worrying about spoilers everywhere.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

So… what did you think? ;)

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

So the first episode of SNL this season had two appearances by Aaron Paul as Jesse. It reminded me how goofy and slightly dumb he was before Walt ruined his life. It also really made me miss Chili P Jesse.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Univision finished its version of Breaking Bad in less than four months
    By Kayla [email protected] Sep 17, 2014 4:23 PM

While English-speaking audiences spent years engrossed in the rise and fall of Walter White on Breaking Bad (or at least an intense few weeks with seemingly endless months in between new seasons on Netflix), Univision viewers got to experience all the murder, knocking, and breakfast in a little over three months. Metástasis aired in the same manner as a traditional telenovela–that is, one new episode every Monday through Friday night—and so although the show began airing in June, the series finale is set for September 18. And as much as Americans yearned for less down time between seasons, it’s somewhat daunting to consider only having 24 hours to reflect on (and dissect) the vast multitudes of shit going down.

READ MORE: http://www.avclub.com/article/univision-finished-its-version-breaking-bad-less-f-209353

News
    Participant

After Controversy, Toys R Us Pulls ‘Breaking Bad’ Action Figures
    by SAM SANDERS
    October 21, 2014 3:19 PM ET

After a controversy stirred by a Florida mom, Toys R Us is pulling a line of action figures based on the TV show Breaking Bad.

READ MORE: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/10/21/357841739/toys-r-us-under-fire-for-breaking-bad-action-figures

desecration
    Participant

It’s unfortunate and amazing that it only took 9,000 signatures for this action to take place. I say unfortunate because it is basically giving the impression that drugs are bad yet guns and weapons are ok at Toys R Us.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I never would have even thought that Breaking Bad toys would be available at Toys R US. Seems like more of a specialty collectors item, which I don’t think of TRU as being the place to go to find.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

New Mexico tourism video….

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 525 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: