Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Breaking Bad on AMC

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Breaking Bad on AMC

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 525 total)
  • Author

somertimeoh
    Participant

Ndcent wrote

somertimeoh wrote Just watched the season finale. I’m so bummed this is over, it went by so fast!! DAMN!

Ndcent, they are re-airing them at 10 on Sundays, from the beginning, if you missed any.

Thanks. I caught most of last nights episode.

I don’t think Time Warner has an AMC on demand channel?

Let me check….yes, go to ENT-OD, (1140 for me) and AMC Breaking Bad is one of the options. Looks like only 3 episodes are up as of now.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Just to let you know Nd, I went to that particular site because I haven’t seen this yet, and I’ll own a DVD ready copy of the season finale in HD in…28 minutes ;)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

the Tiara thing was absolutely f’ing hilarious!!!

lifeliberty
    Participant

I got sucked in last night, but it makes me feel ill.

the entire plot of him having cancer and working around cancer chemicals and putting himself in danger for his family who he is lying to, the whole thing kinda made me sick. But that is good drama.

This show came back last night, although somehow I missed it. Gonna check out the season 2 premiere today though.

Well, if the season 2 premiere is any indication, this show is only going to get better. Quirky funny moments, excellent drama, really good TV.

http://www.amctv.com/videos/breaking-bad/

Can watch here online.

This show really continues to impress, the acting is really strong and the story totally engaging.

wow, probably the darkest show on television. Still enjoying it, but kind of like I enjoyed Schindler’s List.

lifeliberty
    Participant

last night was really good. it kinda freaks me out a lot(I don’t think I could watch it every week), but I think it is one of the best shows on tv right now.

berdawn

I’ve only seen the first three episodes this season (thank you for tivo baby jesus) and didn’t think it was that much better than the 1st season until that grocery store scene. genius.

Dcross

I can’t sleep after I watch this show…I get to worked up. Just great all around.

This show always has a strange opening, but opening with a corrido about Heisenburg is a new level of strange.

berdawn

I loved that!

I got caught up a couple of nights ago and can not imagine what sunday will bring.

lifeliberty
    Participant

i started watching that and was like WTF??!! But it was cool. I think it’s my new Sunday night show.

The drug deal in last night’s episode was one of the funniest things I’ve seen on TV.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 525 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.