Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Breaking Bad on AMC

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Breaking Bad on AMC

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nicholas Herum said:
    I think somehow he’ll turn Jesse back onto his team.

I dunno. I think we’re too far beyond that. I think Jesse is on a path of self destruction. He’s a ball of white hot fury and I think it’s going to get him killed.

roy
    Participant

Walker said:
    Holy shit !!!

I KNOW!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I would have posted more thoughtful response, but ending the episode with Jesse flying into a ball of rage after seeing him nearly comatose for the first two episodes was quite the abrupt change of pace. ;)

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

Walker said:
    I would have posted more thoughtful response, but ending the episode with Jesse flying into a ball of rage after seeing him nearly comatose for the first two episodes was quite the abrupt change of pace. ;)

There were quite a few “Holy Shit!” moments during that episode. Jesse breaking down was definitely one of them, but the entire DVD portion was amazing. Just watching him sit down and start made you think that you knew what he was going to say, and then what he actually said was so much more than you could have ever expected.

If they continue with this pacing of the episodes and story there is no doubt in my mind that Breaking Bad becomes the greatest television series that has ever existed. These last few episodes have been masterful.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I feel like I’m out of breath after that.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Caleb
    Caleb
    Participant

My mouth is still wide open… better learn to close it before school tomorrow. The fast pace of this show is why I love it!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Also showing at The Grandview Theatre:

We like to watch good TV, and so do you.

Come watch Breaking Bad with us Sundays @ 9pm.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Walker said:
    Holy shit !!!

You should have reserved your holy shit for a week or so…

chaptal
    Participant

There’s shooting each other as I write this, and will continue to do so have I click on submit!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

The first episode of this season shows that Walt ain’t dead but damn there has to be a body count. Drum barrel semi auto shotguns!

RedStorm
    Participant

Grantland.com (Andy Greenberg?) does a great write up every Monday. Last night’s director was her last epsiode ever of the show, but she’s probably the top director on the show.

Part of what has made the show so compelling has been just how air-tight the plot has been – believable and with almost no holes. Would Huell really just flip at the drop of a hat? Walt almost never calls on his cell and service in the desert is spotty at best. Jack/Todd & Co. then show up in 5 minutes? And no one takes a bullet (yet)? I’m not really complaining because that was an absolutely amazing but still.

I get that they wanted “evidence” on Walt, but they still had no evidence when they cuffed him. They followed him in the desert. But there wasn’t any evidence to back up charging him. Even if they did find the barrels, there isn’t any proof of how he earned it, just tax evasion.

There’s a lot of story lines to wrap up in 3 more episodes. Was the future look on Walt’s 52nd birthday “the end” or will the show catch up to that moment and show us what happens after that day? What will Marie do after Hank is (inevitably) killed? Like I said, a lot to pack into roughly 150 minutes.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

RedStorm said:

I get that they wanted “evidence” on Walt, but they still had no evidence when they cuffed him. They followed him in the desert. But there wasn’t any evidence to back up charging him. Even if they did find the barrels, there isn’t any proof of how he earned it, just tax evasion.

I’m guessing 7 barrels full of cash plus Jesse’s testimony would be more substantial than just the testimony.

SSBucks
    Participant

I have the feeling we may be looking at a 2 hour series finale….just a gut feeling.

misskitty
    Participant

Outrage as toy company creates ‘crystal meth lab’ for children with Breaking Bad play sets

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415463/Outrage-toy-company-creates-crystal-meth-lab-children-Breaking-Bad-play-sets.html#ixzz2eR7bXKzS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here!

[/URL]

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 525 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: