Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Breaking Bad on AMC

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Breaking Bad on AMC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 525 total)
  • Author

somertimeoh
    Participant

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to watch this much longer. Skyler’s party dress is making my head hurt :)

EDIT: Next week is going to be good. This week’s epi had to happen to set him up to go back to cooking, but not a lot of action = snooze. Am I getting too ADD to sit through 40 mins of TV :shock:

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to watch this much longer. Skyler’s party dress is making my head hurt :)

EDIT: Next week is going to be good. This week’s epi had to happen to set him up to go back to cooking, but not a lot of action = snooze. Am I getting too ADD to sit through 40 mins of TV :shock:

LOL! Yeah, this week was a little slow, but you’re exactly right that it needs that kind of set up when you’re talking about turning family man and high school science teacher into full blown meth cook! :shock:

BTW, it took me THIS LONG to realize where I’d seen Skyler before…

Martha Bullock!

somertimeoh
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve seen her somewhere else too. Although, I think she kinda looks like Teri Polo so it may just be that.

I’m enjoying the show. This Sunday’s episode looks interesting from the teaser.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

OK, THAT was badass :shock:

sheyanicole wrote Watched the first two. I’m kinda into it. i feel like it’s trying a little too hard though. I feel like I’ve seen it all before. Kinda like Weeds, Soprano’s, with a little Six Feet Under.

Quoting myself!?! Alright i take some of that back. I watched the last three episodes on Friday night and am now way more into it.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Tonight’s episode was good. I can’t wait for next week! The shaved head was bad ass for so many reasons, love it!

Ndcent

I can never remember if this is on Monday or Sunday. Shit.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Ndcent wrote I can never remember if this is on Monday or Sunday. Shit.

Good Lord, am I going to have to give you DVR money too? Repeat after me: Breaking Bad Sunday, Intervention Monday :)

Next airing is Thursday at 10.

Did they actually say that next week was the season finale? (sigh). Well, at least it will make it easy for people to catch up with the show for next season.

Maybe that means that “Mad Men is coming back soon? Woo-Hoo!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Yep, season finale :(

Let’s just hope it’s gotten enough ratings to make sure it’s not a series finale!

Although, I’m sure they don’t have huge ratings expectations considering the network it’s on.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Just watched the season finale. I’m so bummed this is over, it went by so fast!! DAMN!

Ndcent, they are re-airing them at 10 on Sundays, from the beginning, if you missed any.

Ndcent

somertimeoh wrote Just watched the season finale. I’m so bummed this is over, it went by so fast!! DAMN!

Ndcent, they are re-airing them at 10 on Sundays, from the beginning, if you missed any.

Thanks. I caught most of last nights episode.

I don’t think Time Warner has an AMC on demand channel?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

you know Nd, I did send you a certain invitation not long ago ;)

Ndcent

I know, thank you. I am lazy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 525 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.