Our City Online

Messageboard - Art Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Booby Show - October 6, 2012

Home Forums Events Art Events The Booby Show – October 6, 2012

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Sunday, September 16, 2012

276468_498159813530584_373079264_n.jpg

Hooters, jugs, headlights, tits and tatas! Whatever you call them, we all have them-girls usually more so than boys. We invite you to celebrate the booby for a great cause: Breast Cancer awareness and treatment. There will be a $5 submission fee and this will be a juried event, so make us great pieces! Accepted artists will choose either 50% or 100% of the sales going to charity. Please join us and help save the boobies!

All artwork must have boobies in it!

Please submit a quality image (but please, no la

rger than 1 Mb), along with name, title, size, price and any other pertinent information to [email protected].

Important dates:

September 16: Call for Entries closes

September 30: Artwork drop-off

October 6: Booby Show @ Junctionview Studios 8pm-midnight

More Info

groundrules
    Participant

yeah, i clicked this thread.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

sorry no pics ;)

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Awww…

Graybeak
    Participant

while our requirement is art with water, you could totally work that into your booby art, and send to both galleries!

Shameless plug for Call for Entry to another Gallery.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Anne said:
    sorry no pics ;)

DAMNIT

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Haha I’ve got something to submit…

rus
    rus
    Participant

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

For CU old-timers, oh man I just seriously retooled Boobylegs and let me say she’s looking better than ever!

I remade her as a giant, roaring constellation. The only two things she does is kick ass and chew gum, and she’s all out of gum. Wanting to give some inspiration and a chuckle to all the ladies fighting breast cancer.

News
    Participant

Preview: The Booby Show
    By by Melissa Starker
    From the October 4, 2012 edition

Few body parts are as heavy with mixed emotions as the female breast. The focus of fetishism, lowbrow comedy sight gags, inappropriate stares and stiff FCC penalties, breasts are celebrated in songs and given countless pet names, yet are scorned when exposed publicly to serve their natural purpose as a source of nourishment.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusalive.com/content/stories/2012/10/04/preview-the-booby-show.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Art Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.