Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

bono Pizza

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining bono Pizza

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

I just recently returned from spending 6 weeks in Italy. I still consider Bonotogo to be some of the best pizza in the world. Go there.

brothermarcus
    Participant

My San Rolando last night was fantastic! Sounds like they got a nice bump in business ;)

catnfiddle
    Participant

brothermarcus wrote >>
    My San Rolando last night was fantastic! Sounds like they got a nice bump in business ;)

Must’ve just missed you. Rockmastermike had his San Rolando with anchovies. To each their own. I stuck with my Carbonara.

hungrywoolf
    Participant

Someone last week had the carbonara with pesto and mushrooms, if I hadn’t been so full already I would have ordered one – it is on my ‘must try asap’ list.

drew
    Participant

We had a birthday party there last weekend and enjoyed the excellent-as-always pies (Napoli FTW)… need to get back there soon!

paktinat

Thanks for posting this.

Having not seen the wed-sun thing, I stopped by today. Luckily this is a walkable distance from my place, so I will check it out next week.

KSquared

I had Mother’s Day dinner there. Perfect!

LOVE the pizza. HATE the location for eating in and carry out isn’t an option as I live too far away from Grandview. I really wish they had continued with the mobile thing. At any rate, I hope they are successful because it really is damn good pizza.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

osulew wrote >>

GW_Justice wrote >>
    Grandview has pizza overload. Beside all of the standard places, a new joint just opened up behind the Big Bird. And Massey’s is on the way!

I can’t figure out why people jerk off over Massey’s so much. It’s like a step above Donatos. I don’t think there’s any other pizza in Gview nearly the quality of Bono. It’s too bad people don’t know about it. :( And I should feel crappy for not getting over there more. I ate there once a week when it was on Russell. :(

seems like everyone is jerking off Bono Togo too…hmmm….

i mean, if the place cant survive, they cant survive…i’m not trying to be mean, but isnt this the same board that chastises people for eating unhealthy food and endorses making your own on a regular?

now, i am supposed to go buy 10 pizzas just so some guy can keep his rinky dink shop?

just seems kinda odd to me.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

If you like Bono and want to support it, I think this is a reminder to do so. If you don’t like it and wanna eat some Massey’s, have at it. You wanna make your own at home? Git on it.

I’m just saying I feel crappy for not getting out and supporting a business I want to see do well. You keep on keepin on as you see fit.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

However that being said, I do love bono, but I agree with others.
    1. They picked an abyssmal location.
    2. They need to do more advertising to get the word out more. There’s no reason everyone in the Grandview/5xNW area shouldn’t be always buzzing about this place.
    3. My list should have a #3, but I can’t think of one.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

nah, not Massey’s but rather Minuteman.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Blech. I think Minuteman is even worse! But it’s coo, it’s coo. :)

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION