Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Blue moon over Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Blue moon over Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    derm
    derm
    Participant

Had a fabulous time tonight. My wife and my youngest and myself parked the truck at the parking lot at Confluence Park and rode the Scioto Mile to Milestone 229. The place was humming with energy. Had drinks and dinner. First off the Everything

Bagel pizza is pretty well fabulous. I have made smoked salmon deviled eggs and ripped off Capellini Natasha from Rigsbys plenty of times, but that was a homerun. Ballet Met had a performance and the park was packed. Rode to the Audibon Center as we do quite often looking for turtles but they were not in. Awesome view of the city on the way back just before the new bridge.

Need to get some lighting for the bikes, was getting dark, here is the view back toward the city from the bridge at the confluence, just past the railroad bridge. Hopping wedding at North Bank was going on as well. Love me some CBus

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Probably the only time we’ll see the moon in the next few days!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I’m in Golden, CO and the blue moon seems a pretty big deal. There is also a restaurant called Snarfs and I’m drunk.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

derm said:
    Had a fabulous time tonight.

Nice! Thanks for sharing this. I’ve been having a lot of similar evenings Downtown lately, usually while out for a run. Great to see so many people out at different events and such. ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: