Our City Online

Messageboard - Comedy Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Bill Cosby to perform at Palace Theatre, Friday, December 6 2013

Home Forums Events Comedy Events Bill Cosby to perform at Palace Theatre, Friday, December 6 2013

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Bill-Cosby1.jpg

Bill Cosby Makes a Rare Appearance

at The Palace Theatre Friday, Dec. 6

Tickets go on sale Friday, Sept. 13, 10 a.m.

Bill Cosby will perform at the Palace Theatre, Friday, Dec. 6.

Tickets go on sale, Friday, Sept. 13, at 10 a.m. at

Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster outlets

and the CAPA Ticket Center, 39 E. State St.

Quote:
    One of America’s most beloved comedians of all time, Bill Cosby, whose comedy transcends age, gender and cultural barriers, is making a rare appearance at the Palace Theatre on Friday, Dec. 6, at 8 p.m. Cosby has captivated generations of fans with his comedy routines, iconic albums and best-selling books, including “Fatherhood,” “Time Flies” and his current bestseller, “I Didn’t Ask to Be Born, (But I’m Glad I Was.)”

Tickets range between $39 and $68 (plus applicable fees) and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, and the CAPA Ticket Center, 39 E. State St., or charged by phone at 614-469-0939.

Bill Cosby broke television’s racial barrier with “I Spy,” becoming the first African American to co-star on a television series while winning three consecutive Emmys. He created and produced the Emmy-winning cartoon “Fat Albert” and the “Cosby Kids,” which began airing in the 1970s and was made into a film in 2004. The show, based upon Cosby’s childhood in Philadelphia, was designed to educate and entertain.

http://www.billcosby.com/

thomasjs4
    Participant

Bill Cosby attended my Alma Mater, Temple University, and spoke at my graduation. He was great, and he continues to maintain ties with the university. Love him!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Tonight!

Anyone planning on going? ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Comedy Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: