Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Big Woody's Grand Opening

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Big Woody’s Grand Opening

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi All!

My name is Chris Ortleib and I am the sales manager for a new restaurant and bar opening downtown on Vine Street. Big Woody’s focuses on the classics – various yummy types of pizzas, wings (six signature sauces) and panini sandwiches, plus some appetizers too.

I invite you all to try us out for our Grand Opening on March 26th – if you sign up here, we will send you a coupon for a free appetizer. You can also check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Should you have any questions or would like to book an event, don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Any relation to the Woody’s BBQ joint that used to be on Rt. 42 on the way to Maryville?

They burned, and the word was not to expect them to re-open.

No – no relation to that Woody’s, although I do love me some BBQ.

ohiojimmie
    Participant

hmm, yummy type pizza.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Once for a hot pepper event I cooked wings with a sauce of 50/50 honey and habanero mash, they made my ears ring.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza is my favorite thus far. I see myself getting rather plump on that pizza.

tolemac5050
    Participant

Agree with Ohiojimmie..”yummy pizza”…a overused word…but they did look good in the Dispatch photo today.

bayrea
    Participant

Read on Facebook this place already shut down?? Any truth to the matter?

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

bayrea
    Participant

I guess I should have google it first.. I quick search and it is true according to this other reliable website…

Big Woody’s Closes After Three Months in Business

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: